Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

ECA Back

Posted 11 days ago More by Gery

Allow me to pose a question to the many who still want to be an ECA. [i]Why are you not taking advantage of the Rewardical ECA program?[/i] Learn how here: https://news.sfimg.com/2018/01/31/eca-program-moving-to-rewardical-com/ Note that this article goes over, in detail, the reasons why big changes were needed for the ECA program. It also explains the many advantages of setting up shop and selling at Rewardical.com. If you want to sell to our affiliates and members, it's right there for you to take advantage of, right now. Meanwhile, we have some additional options coming that will allow you to sell your wares to Zing Network members through the new advertising platform that's on the way.
Allow me to pose a question to the many who still want to be an ECA. Why are you not taking advantage of the Rewardical ECA program?

Learn how here: news.sfimg.com/2018/01/31/eca-program-moving-to-rewardical-com/

Note that this article goes over, in detail, the reasons why big changes were needed for the ECA program. It also explains the many advantages of setting up shop and selling at Rewardical.com. If you want to sell to our affiliates and members, it's right there for you to take advantage of, right now.

Meanwhile, we have some additional options coming that will allow you to sell your wares to Zing Network members through the new advertising platform that's on the way.
Gery

United States

Posted 11 days ago More by Katja R.

With deep respect Ser Gery , first I apologise to You and to all memebers in my clumsily expleinig about ECA ,I speak about ECA store which many of us have before two, three years,not about person. As You Ser said; ECA is an E-Commerce Associate (a person). I am saying that I will never forget this person in my post which is now I know is very confusing to readers. ECA store or ECA account instead I must wrote,one more time I apologise for this confused. I was primarily thinking of my ECA store and wanted to pray for it if it is possible to revive it, if that is not possible, okay, I understand and accept it. Mr. Boris has explained how many ways exist for advertising our products from our home-handmade which I have too. I'll try and see what's going to be, whether I'm going to be successful or not dipends only about me, that's what I know and wish so hard from bottom of my heart and soul. best regards and deep respect, K.[img]https://i.imgur.com/S0x2Ydg.jpg[/img]
With deep respect Ser Gery ,
first I apologise to You and to all memebers in my clumsily expleinig about ECA ,I speak about ECA store which many of us have before two, three years,not about person.

As You Ser said; ECA is an E-Commerce Associate (a person). I am saying that I will never forget this person in my post which is now I know is very confusing to readers.
ECA store or ECA account instead I must wrote,one more time I apologise for this confused.

I was primarily thinking of my ECA store and wanted to pray for it if it is possible to revive it, if that is not possible, okay, I understand and accept it.
Mr. Boris has explained how many ways exist for advertising our products from our home-handmade which I have too.
I'll try and see what's going to be, whether I'm going to be successful or not dipends only about me, that's what I know and wish so hard from bottom of my heart and soul.

best regards and deep respect,
K.
3x SUPPORT
Katja R.

Croatia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago More by Katja R.

Ser Gery I missed this lesson, thanks a lot for your explanation, it's time for me to study this lesson and now I go to this link who You show .Thank You so much for Your advise. again a deep respect, K.[img]https://i.imgur.com/I0PgbXr.jpg[/img]

Ser Gery
I missed this lesson, thanks a lot for your explanation, it's time for me to study this lesson and now I go to this link who You show .Thank You so much for Your advise.
again a deep respect,

K.
3x SUPPORT
Katja R.

Croatia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

Becase over a year in we are still not getting traffic. I spend more time deleting fraud claims.
Becase over a year in we are still not getting traffic. I spend more time deleting fraud claims.
5x SUPPORT
James M.

Cambodia

Posted 10 days ago

Hello Gery! You say, “It pains me to say it, but the ECA program at TripleClicks has been largely ineffective and the majority of sellers unreliable and unable to provide products, pictures, text, delivery times, customer service, etc. at a standard of professionalism necessary to produce consistent, positive results. Indeed, the TripleClicks ECA program, as a whole, has actually tarnished the TripleClicks and SFI brands. It’s past time that this stops.” I wish to apologize profusely that MY ECA Shop was the worst offender! To make amends, I go back to the REWARDICALS ECA program and give it a huge 2019 shot! DocTER Thabo.
Hello Gery! You say, “It pains me to say it, but the ECA program at TripleClicks has been largely ineffective and the majority of sellers unreliable and unable to provide products, pictures, text, delivery times, customer service, etc. at a standard of professionalism necessary to produce consistent, positive results. Indeed, the TripleClicks ECA program, as a whole, has actually tarnished the TripleClicks and SFI brands. It’s past time that this stops.”
I wish to apologize profusely that MY ECA Shop was the worst offender!
To make amends, I go back to the REWARDICALS ECA program and give it a huge 2019 shot! DocTER Thabo.
Thabo R.

South Africa

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings