Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Why You Should Focus on Team Building...

Posted over 2 years ago, edited 3 months ago More by Leon M.

[b]Why You Should Focus on Team Building...[/b] I've said it before, but I think that continuing to repeat this message is a good thing... The traditional western way of thinking is that you work 40+ years, invest some of your income and then retire financially independent. This method of thinking is a wealth based strategy and the truth is that very few are achieving this lofty goal. I would suggest you consider income based independence so you can achieve personal freedom now! The idea is that you focus on building your own internet business and creating multiple income streams. When your income from multiple sources surpasses what you need to live you can then choose freedom! I know cash-flow or income based personal freedom works because I've been doing it for well over 20 years. You can do it also if you make "your" personal freedom a priority and then you focus! [u]My personal long-term recommendation is Team Building for residual income and personal freedom![/u] Takes time, but the benefits are enormous... 1) [b]Income Freedom[/b] (do what you want). and... 2) [b]Time Freedom[/b] (do it when you want). and... 3) [b]Location Freedom[/b] (do it where you want). Leon McKee [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/profile?tab=bookmarks&sfiid=10601]Helpful Bookmarks[/url]
Why You Should Focus on Team Building...

I've said it before, but I think that continuing to repeat this message is a good thing...

The traditional western way of thinking is that you work 40+ years, invest some of your income and then retire financially independent. This method of thinking is a wealth based strategy and the truth is that very few are achieving this lofty goal. I would suggest you consider income based independence so you can achieve personal freedom now! The idea is that you focus on building your own internet business and creating multiple income streams. When your income from multiple sources surpasses what you need to live you can then choose freedom! I know cash-flow or income based personal freedom works because I've been doing it for well over 20 years. You can do it also if you make "your" personal freedom a priority and then you focus!

My personal long-term recommendation is Team Building for residual income and personal freedom! Takes time, but the benefits are enormous...

1) Income Freedom (do what you want).

and...

2) Time Freedom (do it when you want).

and...

3) Location Freedom (do it where you want).

Leon McKee

Helpful Bookmarks
55x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago, edited over 2 years ago More by Leon M.

Check out the Beginner to Advanced strategies. [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter?pg=1&form=MarketingMethods&category=SFI&goal=Referrals&difficulty=Advanced&free=N]Click here.[/url] Leon McKee
Check out the Beginner to Advanced strategies. Click here.

Leon McKee
55x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

Thank you Leon, I think the same. Once when we build so strong team, and we will, our "freedom" will be priceless :sparkles:
Thank you Leon,

I think the same. Once when we build so strong team, and we will, our "freedom" will be priceless
53x SUPPORT
Zagorka G.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 1,835 | Followers: 1,158 | Joined SFI: Sep 14, 2014

Posted over 2 years ago

Thanks Respected Leon! 1. Without building a strong team, one can not grow in terms of Rank and income. 2. Unless they succeed one can not succeed, for sure. 3. As you said, it will take time. But its worth waiting. 4. Patience and Perseverance are much needed if one needs to be successful & earn a residual income!
Thanks Respected Leon!

1. Without building a strong team, one can not grow in terms of Rank and income.
2. Unless they succeed one can not succeed, for sure.
3. As you said, it will take time. But its worth waiting.
4. Patience and Perseverance are much needed if one needs to be successful & earn a residual income!
280x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

Team Building is our main activity and everyone should focus on it ! Hey..[b]you[/b] ..who are straggling with getting only inactive PSA/CSAs..do not worry . Working Online would be an everyone`s job very soon (in the near future)!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/td1BMZ7.jpg[/img]
Team Building is our main activity and everyone should focus on it !
Hey..you ..who are straggling with getting only inactive PSA/CSAs..do not worry . Working Online would be an everyone`s job very soon (in the near future)!!

Faycal B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

Correct Leon, Stronger the TEAM, higher the RANK and thus more INCOME and FREEDOM in whatever you do.
Correct Leon, Stronger the TEAM, higher the RANK and thus more INCOME and FREEDOM in whatever you do.
CAROLYNE O.

Kenya

Posted over 2 years ago

Everyone should know that one should continually sponsor of PSAS & CSAS is the best way to buid strong team.
Everyone should know that one should continually sponsor of PSAS & CSAS is the best way to buid strong team.
Okwusi C.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

I'm just starting to build a team and it`s going very slow . But I believe in this business, and my patience is immeasurably large. I know it will take time but I won`t give up because I know that I'm on the right track :)
I'm just starting to build a team and it`s going very slow . But I believe in this business, and my patience is immeasurably large. I know it will take time but I won`t give up because I know that I'm on the right track :)
14x SUPPORT
Jelena S.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago More by Sanja M.

Because the money in building team. You can take your profits in several ways. There are two ways to work in SFI: 1. Only you, sell, buy. That means if you do not sell today nothing will not have earnings. Earnings in this case depends only on you. It is insecure to me. but .... 2. If you build a team, later you are working with thousands of people, Matching Share grows and grows, if it grows means versa points grow, and grow earnings. Why should we do all by themselves and get a little less profit, which depends on us, when with the building team all earnings may be on the rise? Sanja.
Because the money in building team. You can take your profits in several ways.

There are two ways to work in SFI:

1. Only you, sell, buy. That means if you do not sell today nothing will not have earnings. Earnings in this case depends only on you. It is insecure to me.

but ....

2. If you build a team, later you are working with thousands of people, Matching Share grows and grows, if it grows means versa points grow, and grow earnings.

Why should we do all by themselves and get a little less profit, which depends on us, when with the building team all earnings may be on the rise?

Sanja.
20x SUPPORT
Sanja M.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

To build a successful business it is important to be well acquainted with all the possibilities and aspects of the job, to properly mapped out their target, transferred knowledge to new members and successfully build your team. This takes time, permanent work, patience and perseverance. Sooner or later each work brought its fruits.
To build a successful business it is important to be well acquainted with all the possibilities and aspects of the job, to properly mapped out their target, transferred knowledge to new members and successfully build your team. This takes time, permanent work, patience and perseverance. Sooner or later each work brought its fruits.
8x SUPPORT
MIRJANA B.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

From the first day I was in the company to become clear. I'm working on it every day. It takes enormous perseverance and tenacity. But when he has a goal, then do not give up. The results are permanent and worth every effort. Thank you Leon!
From the first day I was in the company to become clear. I'm working on it every day. It takes enormous perseverance and tenacity. But when he has a goal, then do not give up. The results are permanent and worth every effort. Thank you Leon!
2x SUPPORT
Gorica E.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago More by Sanja M.

Here I have long ago explained the focus of the build team: Why is it important to go to 1500? (EA status does not entail 10 Tcredit and prize Csa, but opens the door for EA2 stataus and then starts earning).   Because you will confirm the status and begin serious work. Why is it important next month confirm EA and become EA2? Because you will be rewarded for this work,you will get 10 tcredit, one value is almost $ 2,you will get the et CSA members, they are mostly foreigners,and foreigners like to spend, and if foreigners spend-you earn. Why is it important to go beyond that to bronze? Because the bronze can take profit in 6 generationsin depth, with Silver 8, 10 gold, etc. If you are a bronze onwards you will not get two or a couple the CSA,you'll get 50 or more! Earnings is what? By EA2 member receives 0.70 cents, imagine these 100,and can be time very much! It's earnings for 1500 vp, many people go for more vp and then you have more than $ 0.70 per this the member. Again, do not forget those competitions the CSA, majority does not work,but two wants and it will bring you great joy. These members of what are going to EA2 and more signs of working,and what does this mean exactly? This means that reverses the money in our company,it means that you earn from each of their purchases (except for gift and transactions that are already one last system,and it is converting tc-MRP-vp).  You have of the total amount of 15% to 45% is your! 45%! Remember it well, because the scoreboard it will over time more and more to see and admire their earnings. Auctions-to make you a member went to the ends must buy Tcredit,when he buys you and this earned. Why is this so?   Well, because you brought that member! If you a member of a store, he sold something-you have earned. These are the basics you earn in SFI Company. I suggest BUILDING TEAM,because it is the only sure way to earn and with that way you will have earnings of all of this above. Every day you need to work to-do list,with her to the achievement of our status we get right on earnings. Our mission is to bring consumers. Good luck and advertising people! Sanja Matanovic Gold Team Leader
Here I have long ago explained the focus of the build team:

Why is it important to go to 1500?

(EA status does not entail 10 Tcredit and prize Csa,
but opens the door for EA2 stataus and then starts earning).

Because you will confirm the status and begin serious work.

Why is it important next month confirm EA and become EA2?
Because you will be rewarded for this work,you will get 10 tcredit, one value is almost $ 2,you will get the et CSA members, they are mostly foreigners,and foreigners like to spend, and if foreigners spend-you earn.

Why is it important to go beyond that to bronze?
Because the bronze can take profit in 6 generationsin depth, with Silver 8, 10 gold, etc.
If you are a bronze onwards you will not get two or a couple the CSA,you'll get 50 or more! Earnings is what?

By EA2 member receives 0.70 cents, imagine these 100,and can be time very much!

It's earnings for 1500 vp, many people go for more vp and then you have more than $ 0.70 per this the member.

Again, do not forget those competitions the CSA, majority does not work,but two wants and it will bring you great joy.

These members of what are going to EA2 and more signs of working,and what does this mean exactly?
This means that reverses the money in our company,it means that you earn from each of their purchases (except for gift and transactions that are already one last system,and it is converting tc-MRP-vp).

You have of the total amount of 15% to 45% is your! 45%!
Remember it well, because the scoreboard it will over time more and more to see and admire their earnings.

Auctions-to make you a member went to the ends must buy Tcredit,when he buys you and this earned. Why is this so?
  Well, because you brought that member!

If you a member of a store, he sold something-you have earned.

These are the basics you earn in SFI Company.
I suggest BUILDING TEAM,because it is the only sure way to earn and with that way you will have earnings of all of this above.

Every day you need to work to-do list,with her to the achievement of our status we get right on earnings.

Our mission is to bring consumers.
Good luck and advertising people!
Sanja Matanovic
Gold Team Leader
20x SUPPORT
Sanja M.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings