Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Why some of CSAs are reassignable and others are not reassignable?

Posted about 1 year ago More by Philip P.

[quote=695493]Selena, if you go to your Genealogy and click on the REASSIGN tab, you will get something like this [img]https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15073294_1152550091466964_2373317471779136055_n.jpg?oh=dc3c839446c27a6c8b01961a5617f5ae&oe=58D31203[/img] But, a lot of my CSAs are Second home CSAs and I still see YES beside their names[/quote] Tanja, I have a feeling that those Second Home CSA have been part of your team for a period of time. You probably are not able to reassign recently assigned Second Home CSAs
Tanja K. posted:
Selena,
if you go to your Genealogy and click on the REASSIGN tab, you will get
something like this

But, a lot of my CSAs are Second home CSAs and I still see YES beside their names

Tanja, I have a feeling that those Second Home CSA have been part of your team for a period of time. You probably are not able to reassign recently assigned Second Home CSAs
21x SUPPORT
Philip P.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago More by Selena P.

[/quote] Selena, you can filter your Genealogy by CSA source. Some of the sources listed are Second Home, Reassignment, CSA Exchange , CSA Rewards and several contest sources among others. Go to the second filter line and search for CSA source. [/quote] Perfect! Thank you, Philip P. I highly appreciate your answer. It's really helpful, this is what I really needed. Thanks a lot and have a nice week end :smile:

Selena, you can filter your Genealogy by CSA source. Some of the sources listed are Second Home, Reassignment, CSA Exchange , CSA Rewards and several contest sources among others. Go to the second filter line and search for CSA source.

Perfect! Thank you, Philip P. I highly appreciate your answer. It's really helpful, this is what I really needed.
Thanks a lot and have a nice week end
25x SUPPORT
Selena P.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

Multiple times csa reassignment is not possible like 2nd home csa, once exchange csa etc cannot be exchanged
Multiple times csa reassignment is not possible like 2nd home csa, once exchange csa etc cannot be exchanged
333x SUPPORT
Nishat K.

India

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Selena P.

| Edit settings