Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Current status in Genealogy

Posted about 1 year ago More by Gordana M.

Hi, I just saw my Genealogy and have to say that I really don't like that I can see only current status of my affiliates! It's not transparent and it is difficult to monitor their progress compared to last month. Thank you.
Hi, I just saw my Genealogy and have to say that I really don't like that I can see only current status of my affiliates! It's not transparent and it is difficult to monitor their progress compared to last month.
Thank you.
Gordana M.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago More by Marko M.

I agree with you Gordana...new rule is not helpful at all
I agree with you Gordana...new rule is not helpful at all
Marko M.

Slovenia

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

Hi, you can go to their VP ledger to see what they have accomplished. I hope this helps. Good luck.
Hi, you can go to their VP ledger to see what they have accomplished.
I hope this helps.
Good luck.
15x SUPPORT
Sara F.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago More by Gordana M. 1 Reply

Sorry but it doesn't help if you have big Genealogy. I don't want to go from affiliate to affiliate thru my all generations and check their VP Ledger, it is to complicated and it takes a lot of time. I don't like this change. For our badge also. I don't see the point of this.
Sorry but it doesn't help if you have big Genealogy. I don't want to go from affiliate to affiliate thru my all generations and check their VP Ledger, it is to complicated and it takes a lot of time. I don't like this change. For our badge also. I don't see the point of this.
Gordana M.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago More by Gery

[quote=814251]Hi, I just saw my Genealogy and have to say that I really don't like that I can see only current status of my affiliates! It's not transparent and it is difficult to monitor their progress compared to last month. Thank you.[/quote] You don't want to see their current status? What other status should we be displaying?
Gordana M. posted:
Hi, I just saw my Genealogy and have to say that I really don't like that I can see only current status of my affiliates! It's not transparent and it is difficult to monitor their progress compared to last month.
Thank you.

You don't want to see their current status?

What other status should we be displaying?
Gery

United States

Posted about 1 year ago More by William R. I.

Current status is Reality! It's the very BEST way to monitor progress.
Current status is Reality! It's the very BEST way to monitor progress.
246x SUPPORT
William R. I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #18

Posted about 1 year ago More by Gordana M. 2 Replies

The same as it was before - Achieved status from last month. That system worked OK, I don't see why you changed it. Everyone can calculate current status when they see VP in this month.
The same as it was before - Achieved status from last month. That system worked OK, I don't see why you changed it. Everyone can calculate current status when they see VP in this month.
Gordana M.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago More by William R. I. 1 Reply

[quote=814353]The same as it was before - Achieved status from last month. That system worked OK, I don't see why you changed it. Everyone can calculate current status when they see VP in this month.[/quote] Then you can calculate last month on affiliates profile [img]https://i.imgur.com/sENAeKU.png[/img] Notice that it gives last months VP!
Gordana M. posted:

Then you can calculate last month on affiliates profile

Notice that it gives last months VP!
246x SUPPORT
William R. I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #18

Posted about 1 year ago More by Marko M. 1 Reply

JMT gateway is not useful for me anymore .....Example: I'm GTL for many months but now should I promote myself as AFF?
JMT gateway is not useful for me anymore .....Example: I'm GTL for many months but now should I promote myself as AFF?
Marko M.

Slovenia

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago More by Gery

[quote=814365]JMT gateway is not useful for me anymore .....Example: I'm GTL for many months but now should I promote myself as AFF?[/quote] All you have to do is requalify before commissions are processed each month (approx. the 10th of each month) if this is important to you.
Marko M. posted:

All you have to do is requalify before commissions are processed each month (approx. the 10th of each month) if this is important to you.
Gery

United States

Posted about 1 year ago More by Gery 1 Reply

[quote=814353]The same as it was before - Achieved status from last month. That system worked OK, I don't see why you changed it. Everyone can calculate current status when they see VP in this month.[/quote] You're assuming we changed this on purpose. We did not. I'll see what we can do to resolve.
Gordana M. posted:

You're assuming we changed this on purpose. We did not. I'll see what we can do to resolve.
Gery

United States

Posted about 1 year ago More by Gordana M.

[quote=814378][quote=814353]The same as it was before - Achieved status from last month. That system worked OK, I don't see why you changed it. Everyone can calculate current status when they see VP in this month.[/quote] You're assuming we changed this on purpose. We did not. I'll see what we can do to resolve.[/quote] Yes I thought that you did it on purpose. If that wasn't your intention than ok.
Gery posted:
Gordana M. posted:

You're assuming we changed this on purpose. We did not. I'll see what we can do to resolve.

Yes I thought that you did it on purpose. If that wasn't your intention than ok.
Gordana M.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings