Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Current status in Genealogy

Posted about 1 year ago More by Scott L. 3 Replies

[quote=814449] I read that announcement and I still disagree with you. [/quote] Would it be possible to put another column in the genealogy that shows highest rank achieved last month? There is a Versa Points tab that allows you to sort by Versa Points last month. Maybe the column could be put there. Would this help Gordana?
Gordana M. posted:

I read that announcement and I still disagree with you.

Would it be possible to put another column in the genealogy that shows highest rank achieved last month? There is a Versa Points tab that allows you to sort by Versa Points last month. Maybe the column could be put there.

Would this help Gordana?
33x SUPPORT
Scott L.

Canada

Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #3

Posted about 1 year ago More by Gery

[quote=814519][quote=814449] I read that announcement and I still disagree with you. [/quote] Would it be possible to put another column in the genealogy that shows highest rank achieved last month? There is a Versa Points tab that allows you to sort by Versa Points last month. Maybe the column could be put there. Would this help Gordana? [/quote] We're looking at doing something like that. But even that gets messy as it will say one thing before commissions are run and another afterwards.
Scott L. posted:
Gordana M. posted:

Would it be possible to put another column in the genealogy that shows highest rank achieved last month? There is a Versa Points tab that allows you to sort by Versa Points last month. Maybe the column could be put there.

Would this help Gordana?

We're looking at doing something like that. But even that gets messy as it will say one thing before commissions are run and another afterwards.
Gery

United States

Posted about 1 year ago More by Gery 1 Reply

[quote=814449]I read that announcement and I still disagree with you. Sorry but I have every right to say my opinion. The system you had worked well, why change it? [/quote] No one is suggesting you can't have a different opinion. I welcome and encourage everyone's feedback in fact. But we don't agree that it worked well, and that's why the change was needed. There were multiple problems with it that needed to be addressed in order to produce optimal results for everyone. We're constantly told to, "Do something, make SFI better, make SFI make us more money!" Well, that's exactly what this rule change is intended to do. The fact is, it is human nature to procrastinate, to wait 'til the last minute, to always take the path of least resistance. These are all negatives and the antithesis to building a successful business. We need to change that and get our affiliates more engaged and doing the things that will make them more successful. I expect you will be pleasantly surprised soon.
Gordana M. posted:
I read that announcement and I still disagree with you. Sorry but I have every right to say my opinion. The system you had worked well, why change it?

No one is suggesting you can't have a different opinion. I welcome and encourage everyone's feedback in fact.

But we don't agree that it worked well, and that's why the change was needed. There were multiple problems with it that needed to be addressed in order to produce optimal results for everyone.

We're constantly told to, "Do something, make SFI better, make SFI make us more money!" Well, that's exactly what this rule change is intended to do. The fact is, it is human nature to procrastinate, to wait 'til the last minute, to always take the path of least resistance. These are all negatives and the antithesis to building a successful business. We need to change that and get our affiliates more engaged and doing the things that will make them more successful. I expect you will be pleasantly surprised soon.
Gery

United States

Posted about 1 year ago More by Zaviša K.

Mister Gery I am afraid that you will be unpleasantly surprised with results of these changes, I hope that I am not right but we shell see. People needs time and space you should give them not to take from them. People here don't wait last minute because they use to do like that, as we all know in this business every month we need to collect points to confirm our rank and people naturally wants as much as they can free versa points for confirming rank and that's the reason why waiting. Best regards!
Mister Gery I am afraid that you will be unpleasantly surprised with results of these changes, I hope that I am not right but we shell see. People needs time and space you should give them not to take from them. People here don't wait last minute because they use to do like that, as we all know in this business every month we need to collect points to confirm our rank and people naturally wants as much as they can free versa points for confirming rank and that's the reason why waiting.
Best regards!
Zaviša K.

Serbia

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 year ago

Hi, I think how it is so, but I like new changes about it. Because we see [u]real[/u] status in this time. We follow the easy grow our team. No matter how someone at variance , I like it. With respect Jelena
Hi,
I think how it is so, but I like new changes about it.
Because we see real status in this time. We follow the easy grow our team.
No matter how someone at variance , I like it.
With respect Jelena
9x SUPPORT
JELENA G.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago More by Gordana M. 1 Reply

[quote=814528][quote=814449]I read that announcement and I still disagree with you. Sorry but I have every right to say my opinion. The system you had worked well, why change it? [/quote] No one is suggesting you can't have a different opinion. I welcome and encourage everyone's feedback in fact. But we don't agree that it worked well, and that's why the change was needed. There were multiple problems with it that needed to be addressed in order to produce optimal results for everyone. We're constantly told to, "Do something, make SFI better, make SFI make us more money!" Well, that's exactly what this rule change is intended to do. The fact is, it is human nature to procrastinate, to wait 'til the last minute, to always take the path of least resistance. These are all negatives and the antithesis to building a successful business. We need to change that and get our affiliates more engaged and doing the things that will make them more successful. I expect you will be pleasantly surprised soon.[/quote] Yes, there should be changes, I agree with you. The fact is that for so many reasons I can not confirm status ( and I guess there is a lot of affiliates like me) not because I am waiting 'til last minute or taking the path of least resistance. More than anything I would really like to be surprised and admit I am wrong.
Gery posted:
Gordana M. posted:
I read that announcement and I still disagree with you. Sorry but I have every right to say my opinion. The system you had worked well, why change it?

No one is suggesting you can't have a different opinion. I welcome and encourage everyone's feedback in fact.

But we don't agree that it worked well, and that's why the change was needed. There were multiple problems with it that needed to be addressed in order to produce optimal results for everyone.

We're constantly told to, "Do something, make SFI better, make SFI make us more money!" Well, that's exactly what this rule change is intended to do. The fact is, it is human nature to procrastinate, to wait 'til the last minute, to always take the path of least resistance. These are all negatives and the antithesis to building a successful business. We need to change that and get our affiliates more engaged and doing the things that will make them more successful. I expect you will be pleasantly surprised soon.

Yes, there should be changes, I agree with you. The fact is that for so many reasons I can not confirm status ( and I guess there is a lot of affiliates like me) not because I am waiting 'til last minute or taking the path of least resistance. More than anything I would really like to be surprised and admit I am wrong.
Gordana M.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago More by Gordana M.

[quote=814519][quote=814449] I read that announcement and I still disagree with you. [/quote] Would it be possible to put another column in the genealogy that shows highest rank achieved last month? There is a Versa Points tab that allows you to sort by Versa Points last month. Maybe the column could be put there. Would this help Gordana? [/quote] Hi Mr Scott, that could be helpful. Thank you!
Scott L. posted:
Gordana M. posted:

Would this help Gordana?

Hi Mr Scott, that could be helpful.
Thank you!
Gordana M.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

Thank you Gery for sharing.
Thank you Gery for sharing.

Posted about 1 year ago

[quote=814519][quote=814449] I read that announcement and I still disagree with you. [/quote] Would it be possible to put another column in the genealogy that shows highest rank achieved last month? There is a Versa Points tab that allows you to sort by Versa Points last month. Maybe the column could be put there. Would this help Gordana? [/quote] Hi Scott, We can already see on Reassign tab in Genealogy the previous rank of our Affiliates, maybe to add the same one on the Basics tab? [img]https://i.imgur.com/lN2YgEH.jpg[/img]
Scott L. posted:
Gordana M. posted:

Would this help Gordana?

Hi Scott,

We can already see on Reassign tab in Genealogy the previous rank of our Affiliates, maybe to add the same one on the Basics tab?

Posted about 1 year ago More by Scott L. 1 Reply

[quote=817298][quote=814519][quote=814449] I read that announcement and I still disagree with you. [/quote] Would it be possible to put another column in the genealogy that shows highest rank achieved last month? There is a Versa Points tab that allows you to sort by Versa Points last month. Maybe the column could be put there. Would this help Gordana? [/quote] Hi Scott, We can already see on Reassign tab in Genealogy the previous rank of our Affiliates, maybe to add the same one on the Basics tab? [img]https://i.imgur.com/lN2YgEH.jpg[/img] [/quote] That isn't the previous month Gordana. That is their highest previous rank ever achieved, whenever it might have happened.
Zagorka G. posted:
Scott L. posted:
Gordana M. posted:

Would this help Gordana?

Hi Scott,

We can already see on Reassign tab in Genealogy the previous rank of our Affiliates, maybe to add the same one on the Basics tab?

That isn't the previous month Gordana. That is their highest previous rank ever achieved, whenever it might have happened.
33x SUPPORT
Scott L.

Canada

Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

[quote=817415][quote=817298][quote=814519][quote=814449] I read that announcement and I still disagree with you. [/quote] Would it be possible to put another column in the genealogy that shows highest rank achieved last month? There is a Versa Points tab that allows you to sort by Versa Points last month. Maybe the column could be put there. Would this help Gordana? [/quote] Hi Scott, We can already see on Reassign tab in Genealogy the previous rank of our Affiliates, maybe to add the same one on the Basics tab? [img]https://i.imgur.com/lN2YgEH.jpg[/img] [/quote] That isn't the previous month Gordana. That is their highest previous rank ever achieved, whenever it might have happened. [/quote] Hi Scot, I am Zagorka :smile: your downline and yes your are right, then we could use this and create something similar on Basics tab like LMR (Last Rank Month) or PMR (Previous Rank Month)
Scott L. posted:
Zagorka G. posted:
Scott L. posted:
Gordana M. posted:

Would this help Gordana?

Hi Scott,

That isn't the previous month Gordana. That is their highest previous rank ever achieved, whenever it might have happened.

Hi Scot,

I am Zagorka
your downline and yes your are right, then we could use this and create something similar on Basics tab like LMR (Last Rank Month) or PMR (Previous Rank Month)

Posted about 1 year ago More by Scott L.

[quote=817423] Hi Scot, I am Zagorka :smile: your downline and yes your are right, then we could use this and create something similar on Basics tab like LMR (Last Rank Month) or PMR (Previous Rank Month)[/quote] Yes, that is what I am suggesting. Hopefully it can be done.
Zagorka G. posted:

Hi Scot,

I am Zagorka
your downline and yes your are right, then we could use this and create something similar on Basics tab like LMR (Last Rank Month) or PMR (Previous Rank Month)

Yes, that is what I am suggesting. Hopefully it can be done.
33x SUPPORT
Scott L.

Canada

Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings