Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Booster, Badge Status and VP

Posted about 1 year ago

My dear Balkans, swim in the same water with you. I'd ask only one question. What, in that case the value of an LP.
My dear Balkans,
swim in the same water with you. I'd ask only one question. What, in that case the value of an LP.
Margareta R.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago, edited about 1 year ago More by Mirjana & Anamaria M.

I agree with Sanja. Although I am relatively new in this business, I know that in every job changes are sometimes necessary and not always welcome and readily accepted. What is my first as a novice striking and I was extra motivation were badges status of my sponsors and other members of the upline team. They showed me that the team is strong, that people are promoted to the job and to work. That was an additional motivation to their dedication and hard work and I become like them. By abolishing the badges last month's status we are all the same as starting the first of every month with 0 Versa Points. In my opinion the new affiliates who join one wonders if the reason that these people are working here for months to have the same level of status as well as I that I just started. It can be very demotivating for someone new, who has just begun. With a wealth of new information that welcome new members, we are aware that some people do not like studying and reading, and this is a job that requires just that, and I think that those who decide to start working and will ask whether it makes sense, and whether there's success. We know that there are, but they do not know. People like to see the characteristics of success to themselves courage and to our badge of status and show. Here we come to the other things proposed by Sanja and that the SOQ. Price for a minimum of 1,500 points Versa large number of people is too high. The reason is that the vast majority coming from economically developed countries and those that amount can not be set aside. I know this is a business and I am aware that the business should invest. But I hope that there might be a possibility that the discount on the actual price increase slightly and that for 1500 to be lower, as Sanja proposes $ 25. Those who can buy the 2 packages, and those who are just starting and do not have so many possibilities, it would still have the opportunity to reach and maintain the status of EA minimum. This is my thinking and I think it is a good proposal, because such initial package NMP vast majority of new members is not taken out of caution, do not know anything yet about the job and the deadline for purchase is just the first 10 days. That is why the possibility that for some more dollars SOq with 1500VP sounds motivating and brings higher consumption. Have a nice day and a lot of business success, Mirjana
I agree with Sanja.
Although I am relatively new in this business, I know that in every job changes are sometimes necessary and not always welcome and readily accepted. What is my first as a novice striking and I was extra motivation were badges status of my sponsors and other members of the upline team. They showed me that the team is strong, that people are promoted to the job and to work. That was an additional motivation to their dedication and hard work and I become like them. By abolishing the badges last month's status we are all the same as starting the first of every month with 0 Versa Points.

In my opinion the new affiliates who join one wonders if the reason that these people are working here for months to have the same level of status as well as I that I just started. It can be very demotivating for someone new, who has just begun. With a wealth of new information that welcome new members, we are aware that some people do not like studying and reading, and this is a job that requires just that, and I think that those who decide to start working and will ask whether it makes sense, and whether there's success. We know that there are, but they do not know. People like to see the characteristics of success to themselves courage and to our badge of status and show.

Here we come to the other things proposed by Sanja and that the SOQ.
Price for a minimum of 1,500 points Versa large number of people is too high. The reason is that the vast majority coming from economically developed countries and those that amount can not be set aside. I know this is a business and I am aware that the business should invest. But I hope that there might be a possibility that the discount on the actual price increase slightly and that for 1500 to be lower, as Sanja proposes $ 25. Those who can buy the 2 packages, and those who are just starting and do not have so many possibilities, it would still have the opportunity to reach and maintain the status of EA minimum.

This is my thinking and I think it is a good proposal, because such initial package NMP vast majority of new members is not taken out of caution, do not know anything yet about the job and the deadline for purchase is just the first 10 days. That is why the possibility that for some more dollars SOq with 1500VP sounds motivating and brings higher consumption.
Have a nice day and a lot of business success,
Mirjana
5x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Anamaria M.

Croatia

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 year ago

I fully agree with suggestion.For further business development is extremely important to fit needs with possibilities, :blush:because this is the right way to be successful. I hope you will consider this possibility. Best regards :smile:
I fully agree with suggestion.For further business development is extremely important to fit needs with possibilities,
because this is the right way to be successful.
I hope you will consider this possibility.
Best regards
Tanja V.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

I fully agree with Sanja .. :)
I fully agree with Sanja .. :)
Aleksandra B.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 year ago

I absolutely agree with Sanja. I sincerely hope that you will consider this a very good proposal.
I absolutely agree with Sanja. I sincerely hope that you will consider this a very good proposal.
SUPPORT
Jadranka H.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago More by William R. I. 3 Replies

It's amazing that so many people knows this business better than Gery Carson! SFI President and CEO, and founder of SFI, is Gery Carson. From 1985 to 1998, Gery was a[b] top marketer[/b] and [b]record-breaking distributor[/b] for several direct sales companies and a [b]successful business magazine publisher[/b]. Known for his innovation, Gery has been [b]a pioneering force in the direct mail and Internet marketing industries for more than two decades[/b]. His[b] extraordinary achievements[/b] as an entrepreneur have been spotlighted in "Money Maker's Monthly," "Upline," "Opportunity World Magazine," and in numerous books and videos.[b] National recognition[/b] has also included being named to [b]1992's Outstanding Young Men of America list[/b] and[b] 1997's Who's Who in the Media and Communications.[/b] In 1998, Gery set out to "put a dent in the universe" by creating SFI, a ground-breaking program that would utilize the Internet to empower and enrich the lives of millions of people around the world. Today, with 16,978 new affiliates joining in the last week alone, SFI is [b]one of the fastest growing companies of its kind in the world[/b] and is well on its way to achieving Gery's vision. But you just go ahead and tell Gery how he is running his business badly. *Please give us YOUR accomplishments so that we can compare. Surely if we know better, we have some awards to establish our authority and give a little credibility. Thanks!
It's amazing that so many people knows this business better than Gery Carson!

SFI President and CEO, and founder of SFI, is Gery Carson. From 1985 to 1998, Gery was a top marketer and record-breaking distributor for several direct sales companies and a successful business magazine publisher. Known for his innovation, Gery has been a pioneering force in the direct mail and Internet marketing industries for more than two decades. His extraordinary achievements as an entrepreneur have been spotlighted in "Money Maker's Monthly," "Upline," "Opportunity World Magazine," and in numerous books and videos. National recognition has also included being named to 1992's Outstanding Young Men of America list and 1997's Who's Who in the Media and Communications.

In 1998, Gery set out to "put a dent in the universe" by creating SFI, a ground-breaking program that would utilize the Internet to empower and enrich the lives of millions of people around the world. Today, with 16,978 new affiliates joining in the last week alone, SFI is one of the fastest growing companies of its kind in the world and is well on its way to achieving Gery's vision.

But you just go ahead and tell Gery how he is running his business badly.

*Please give us YOUR accomplishments so that we can compare. Surely if we know better, we have some awards to establish our authority and give a little credibility.

Thanks!
246x SUPPORT
William R. I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

I fully agree with Sanja. Many of my people in team are very disapointed and angry becouse of new changes. These changes come offten, and they are always for the worse. Many of my PSA's stop working becouse of them. Stop this please. Best regards, Zlata.
I fully agree with Sanja.
Many of my people in team are very disapointed and angry becouse of new changes. These changes come offten, and they are always for the worse. Many of my PSA's stop working becouse of them.
Stop this please.
Best regards, Zlata.
Zlata M.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago More by Sanja M. 1 Reply

[quote=815481]It's amazing that so many people knows this business better than Gery Carson! SFI President and CEO, and founder of SFI, is Gery Carson. From 1985 to 1998, Gery was a[b] top marketer[/b] and [b]record-breaking distributor[/b] for several direct sales companies and a [b]successful business magazine publisher[/b]. Known for his innovation, Gery has been [b]a pioneering force in the direct mail and Internet marketing industries for more than two decades[/b]. His[b] extraordinary achievements[/b] as an entrepreneur have been spotlighted in "Money Maker's Monthly," "Upline," "Opportunity World Magazine," and in numerous books and videos.[b] National recognition[/b] has also included being named to [b]1992's Outstanding Young Men of America list[/b] and[b] 1997's Who's Who in the Media and Communications.[/b] In 1998, Gery set out to "put a dent in the universe" by creating SFI, a ground-breaking program that would utilize the Internet to empower and enrich the lives of millions of people around the world. Today, with 16,978 new affiliates joining in the last week alone, SFI is [b]one of the fastest growing companies of its kind in the world[/b] and is well on its way to achieving Gery's vision. But you just go ahead and tell Gery how he is running his business badly. *Please give us YOUR accomplishments so that we can compare. Surely if we know better, we have some awards to establish our authority and give a little credibility. Thanks![/quote] Sir, please do not my words wrongly displayed. I wrote this text. This does not mean that I have a low opinion of our Gery and not respect. So please do not raise unnecessary tension. Thank you.
William R. I. posted:

SFI President and CEO, and founder of SFI, is Gery Carson. From 1985 to 1998, Gery was a top marketer and record-breaking distributor for several direct sales companies and a successful business magazine publisher. Known for his innovation, Gery has been a pioneering force in the direct mail and Internet marketing industries for more than two decades. His extraordinary achievements as an entrepreneur have been spotlighted in "Money Maker's Monthly," "Upline," "Opportunity World Magazine," and in numerous books and videos. National recognition has also included being named to 1992's Outstanding Young Men of America list and 1997's Who's Who in the Media and Communications.

In 1998, Gery set out to "put a dent in the universe" by creating SFI, a ground-breaking program that would utilize the Internet to empower and enrich the lives of millions of people around the world. Today, with 16,978 new affiliates joining in the last week alone, SFI is one of the fastest growing companies of its kind in the world and is well on its way to achieving Gery's vision.

*Please give us YOUR accomplishments so that we can compare. Surely if we know better, we have some awards to establish our authority and give a little credibility.

Thanks!

Sir, please do not my words wrongly displayed.

I wrote this text. This does not mean that I have a low opinion of our Gery and not respect.

So please do not raise unnecessary tension.
Thank you.
22x SUPPORT
Sanja M.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago More by Mirjana & Anamaria M. 1 Reply

[quote=815481]It's amazing that so many people knows this business better than Gery Carson! SFI President and CEO, and founder of SFI, is Gery Carson. From 1985 to 1998, Gery was a[b] top marketer[/b] and [b]record-breaking distributor[/b] for several direct sales companies and a [b]successful business magazine publisher[/b]. Known for his innovation, Gery has been [b]a pioneering force in the direct mail and Internet marketing industries for more than two decades[/b]. His[b] extraordinary achievements[/b] as an entrepreneur have been spotlighted in "Money Maker's Monthly," "Upline," "Opportunity World Magazine," and in numerous books and videos.[b] National recognition[/b] has also included being named to [b]1992's Outstanding Young Men of America list[/b] and[b] 1997's Who's Who in the Media and Communications.[/b] In 1998, Gery set out to "put a dent in the universe" by creating SFI, a ground-breaking program that would utilize the Internet to empower and enrich the lives of millions of people around the world. Today, with 16,978 new affiliates joining in the last week alone, SFI is [b]one of the fastest growing companies of its kind in the world[/b] and is well on its way to achieving Gery's vision. But you just go ahead and tell Gery how he is running his business badly. *Please give us YOUR accomplishments so that we can compare. Surely if we know better, we have some awards to establish our authority and give a little credibility. Thanks![/quote] With respect, sir nobody said that business knows better than Mr. Gery. This is a forum in which we ask questions, give suggestions for better success! The rules of success in business are not the same then and now, times are changing, technology is advancing well as economies around the world have changed. I'm part of the family SFI and happy to come and follow the questions and answers in this forum. We're all here to do, help each other when they do not understand something, when we are looking for the answer to a question important to us and when we help others find the right answers and motivation! Best regards , Mirjana
William R. I. posted:

Thanks!

With respect, sir nobody said that business knows better than Mr. Gery.
This is a forum in which we ask questions, give suggestions for better success!
The rules of success in business are not the same then and now, times are changing, technology is advancing well as economies around the world have changed.

I'm part of the family SFI and happy to come and follow the questions and answers in this forum.
We're all here to do, help each other when they do not understand something, when we are looking for the answer to a question important to us and when we help others find the right answers and motivation!

Best regards ,
Mirjana
5x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Anamaria M.

Croatia

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 year ago More by Gordana M.

I agree with Sanja! Great post! $36 i a lot of money from someone from my country too. If Booster is a bit cheaper more people would decide to invest in their business and become TL. Gery said that there will more be changes soon , I hope they will have impact on easier start for new members so they stay in SFI , and in that way there will be less inactive members. I think we would all like that. Best regards!
I agree with Sanja! Great post! $36 i a lot of money from someone from my country too. If Booster is a bit cheaper more people would decide to invest in their business and become TL. Gery said that there will more be changes soon , I hope they will have impact on easier start for new members so they stay in SFI , and in that way there will be less inactive members. I think we would all like that.

Best regards!

Gordana M.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago More by William R. I. 1 Reply

[quote=815504][quote=815481]It's amazing that so many people knows this business better than Gery Carson! SFI President and CEO, and founder of SFI, is Gery Carson. From 1985 to 1998, Gery was a[b] top marketer[/b] and [b]record-breaking distributor[/b] for several direct sales companies and a [b]successful business magazine publisher[/b]. Known for his innovation, Gery has been [b]a pioneering force in the direct mail and Internet marketing industries for more than two decades[/b]. His[b] extraordinary achievements[/b] as an entrepreneur have been spotlighted in "Money Maker's Monthly," "Upline," "Opportunity World Magazine," and in numerous books and videos.[b] National recognition[/b] has also included being named to [b]1992's Outstanding Young Men of America list[/b] and[b] 1997's Who's Who in the Media and Communications.[/b] In 1998, Gery set out to "put a dent in the universe" by creating SFI, a ground-breaking program that would utilize the Internet to empower and enrich the lives of millions of people around the world. Today, with 16,978 new affiliates joining in the last week alone, SFI is [b]one of the fastest growing companies of its kind in the world[/b] and is well on its way to achieving Gery's vision. But you just go ahead and tell Gery how he is running his business badly. *Please give us YOUR accomplishments so that we can compare. Surely if we know better, we have some awards to establish our authority and give a little credibility. Thanks![/quote] Sir, please do not my words wrongly displayed. I wrote this text. This does not mean that I have a low opinion of our Gery and not respect. So please do not raise unnecessary tension. Thank you. [/quote] But what is happening here? A whole part of the world is piling on to the criticism! I'm not raising tension, YOU are with this negative post! "I think that these frequent changes reflect badly on the growth of VP " "How things are going with constant changes all have a negative effect on new members." " ...not just cosmetic but a serious decline for beginners" It's fine to question why, but without giving it a chance you are asking Gery to lower my commissions! You are attacking his positive changes! I'm sorry you can't see that.
Sanja M. posted:
William R. I. posted:

Thanks!

Sir, please do not my words wrongly displayed.

I wrote this text. This does not mean that I have a low opinion of our Gery and not respect.

So please do not raise unnecessary tension.
Thank you.

But what is happening here? A whole part of the world is piling on to the criticism! I'm not raising tension, YOU are with this negative post!

"I think that these frequent changes reflect badly on the growth of VP "

"How things are going with constant changes all have a negative effect on new members."

" ...not just cosmetic but a serious decline for beginners"

It's fine to question why, but without giving it a chance you are asking Gery to lower my commissions! You are attacking his positive changes!

I'm sorry you can't see that.
246x SUPPORT
William R. I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Scott L. Phayom P.

Posted about 1 year ago More by William R. I.

[quote=815511][quote=815481]It's amazing that so many people knows this business better than Gery Carson! SFI President and CEO, and founder of SFI, is Gery Carson. From 1985 to 1998, Gery was a[b] top marketer[/b] and [b]record-breaking distributor[/b] for several direct sales companies and a [b]successful business magazine publisher[/b]. Known for his innovation, Gery has been [b]a pioneering force in the direct mail and Internet marketing industries for more than two decades[/b]. His[b] extraordinary achievements[/b] as an entrepreneur have been spotlighted in "Money Maker's Monthly," "Upline," "Opportunity World Magazine," and in numerous books and videos.[b] National recognition[/b] has also included being named to [b]1992's Outstanding Young Men of America list[/b] and[b] 1997's Who's Who in the Media and Communications.[/b] In 1998, Gery set out to "put a dent in the universe" by creating SFI, a ground-breaking program that would utilize the Internet to empower and enrich the lives of millions of people around the world. Today, with 16,978 new affiliates joining in the last week alone, SFI is [b]one of the fastest growing companies of its kind in the world[/b] and is well on its way to achieving Gery's vision. But you just go ahead and tell Gery how he is running his business badly. *Please give us YOUR accomplishments so that we can compare. Surely if we know better, we have some awards to establish our authority and give a little credibility. Thanks![/quote] With respect, sir nobody said that business knows better than Mr. Gery. This is a forum in which we ask questions, give suggestions for better success! The rules of success in business are not the same then and now, times are changing, technology is advancing well as economies around the world have changed. I'm part of the family SFI and happy to come and follow the questions and answers in this forum. We're all here to do, help each other when they do not understand something, when we are looking for the answer to a question important to us and when we help others find the right answers and motivation! Best regards , Mirjana[/quote] This is more than just questions. People are telling Gery that he doesn't know what he is doing, they are just using different words to do it. The implications are clear.
Mirjana & Anamaria M. posted:
William R. I. posted:

Thanks!

With respect, sir nobody said that business knows better than Mr. Gery.
This is a forum in which we ask questions, give suggestions for better success!
The rules of success in business are not the same then and now, times are changing, technology is advancing well as economies around the world have changed.

I'm part of the family SFI and happy to come and follow the questions and answers in this forum.
We're all here to do, help each other when they do not understand something, when we are looking for the answer to a question important to us and when we help others find the right answers and motivation!

Best regards ,
Mirjana

This is more than just questions. People are telling Gery that he doesn't know what he is doing, they are just using different words to do it. The implications are clear.
246x SUPPORT
William R. I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Phayom P.

| Edit settings