Our special promotion for TCredits and 50 free CSAs has now ended.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I just won a LIFETIME CUSTOM PRESTIGE DOMAIN in PB auction but I have no knowledge in using it. HELP!

Posted 5 months ago

I just won a LIFETIME CUSTOM PRESTIGE DOMAIN in PB auction but I have no knowledge in using it. HELP!

Posted 5 months ago

You can set it up at [url=https://www.sfimg.com/CustomDomainManager?referrer=search]Custom Domain Manager[/url] and use it in your advertising. Check out some answers what are the best ways to use it: https://www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=4307
You can set it up at Custom Domain Manager
and use it in your advertising.
Check out some answers what are the best ways to use it: www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=4307
45x SUPPORT
Ivana D

Slovenia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Go to your Prestige Domain Manager https://www.sfimg.com/CustomDomainManager There are three areas: the Prefix, the SFI Domain and the gateway URL. These are 3 areas: 1-The Prefix is your own CHOSEN name, it could be the business name for an SFI business you are setting up or the name of your blog /website. It could also be your own name, if you are involved in branding yourself. Choose a name that would be associated  with the use of your Prestige Domain. 2-The second is the SFI sub domain that you will be hooking up your chosen name to. It will be part of your prestige domain name eg. auctions3c.com or sixfigureincome.com. If you want to promote the auctions, select from the drop down box 'auctions3c.com' 3-This is the gateway your SFI gateway will be linking to. Select the appropriate one. It is not part of your custom domain, but you must ensure you select the right one. If you select auctions3c.com, you would select Pricebenders. Your URL will look like  'Chosen name.auctions3c.com.' and will link to Pricebenders. Do so for each of the five that you set up. Use it instead of your direct gateway.
Go to your Prestige Domain Manager
www.sfimg.com/CustomDomainManager
There are three areas: the Prefix, the SFI Domain and the gateway URL.

These are 3 areas:
1-The Prefix is your own CHOSEN name, it could be the business name for an SFI business you are setting up or the name of your blog /website.
It could also be your own name, if you are involved in branding yourself.
Choose a name that would be associated  with the use of your Prestige Domain.

2-The second is the SFI sub domain that you will be hooking up your chosen name to. It will be part of your prestige domain name eg. auctions3c.com or sixfigureincome.com.
If you want to promote the auctions, select from the drop down box 'auctions3c.com'

3-This is the gateway your SFI gateway will be linking to. Select the appropriate one. It is not part of your custom domain, but you must ensure you select the right one. If you select auctions3c.com, you would select Pricebenders.
Your URL will look like  'Chosen name.auctions3c.com.' and will link to Pricebenders.

Do so for each of the five that you set up.
Use it instead of your direct gateway.
Jennie F

Canada

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

I just won an Eminent Domain. I already have one. Can I transfer it to one of my PSa's or CSA's?
I just won an Eminent Domain. I already have one. Can I transfer it to one of my PSa's or CSA's?
2x SUPPORT
Franklin H

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Lászlóné S

Posted 5 months ago More by Jessie M

[quote=824818]I just won an Eminent Domain. I already have one. Can I transfer it to one of my PSa's or CSA's?[/quote] I don't believe that's possible. I have 3 now.
Franklin H posted:

I don't believe that's possible. I have 3 now.
84x SUPPORT
Jessie M

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago More by Jessie M

Hi Khuraijam: I found these instructions from George McBride very easy to follow: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=1484
Hi Khuraijam: I found these instructions from George McBride very easy to follow:

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=1484
84x SUPPORT
Jessie M

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Hi Khuraijam, congratulations on your prize. Sorry I did not see your post earlier, but I can see you already got answers. If you still can not manage, contact me on private chat, and I will try to get you through the process. Best regards, Vesna [img]https://t4.ftcdn.net/jpg/01/07/31/47/240_F_107314733_rQLzIzEiGr4WgtUmFMZwXLEW2HXQfSlN.jpg[/img]
Hi Khuraijam, congratulations on your prize. Sorry I did not see your post earlier, but I can see you already got answers. If you still can not manage, contact me on private chat, and I will try to get you through the process.
Best regards,
Vesna
3x SUPPORT
Vesna D

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Rabija I

Posted 5 months ago

Hi Khuraijam Congratulations For marketing, support, and training methods on referring members and affiliate sponsorship, click https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter
Hi
Khuraijam
Congratulations

For marketing, support, and training methods on referring members and affiliate sponsorship, click
www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter
22x SUPPORT
Maria P

Venezuela

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 months ago

Has your problem been solved or is it still pending. Congratulations to you on getting the prestige domain.[img]https://i.imgur.com/qnmGcP6.gif[/img]
Has your problem been solved or is it still pending. Congratulations to you on getting the prestige domain.
Shriniwas B

India

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings