Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SFI Traning

Posted 8 months ago More by Maríya B.

Today I was studing in SFI Training and I found something very good to share with all of you: [b]"Not all readers are leaders, but all leaders are readers." –Harry Truman[/b] [b]"Today a reader, tomorrow a leader." –Margaret Fuller[/b] I really like theSFI Training!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Today I was studing in SFI Training and I found something very good to share with all of you:

"Not all readers are leaders, but all leaders are readers." –Harry Truman

"Today a reader, tomorrow a leader." –Margaret Fuller

I really like theSFI Training!!!!!
2x SUPPORT
Maríya B.

Spain

Liked by Daniel C. Gloria D.

Posted 8 months ago

Hello, Mariya; Yes! It is a luxury, to have the opportunity to learn so many free things that help us to understand in all the ways that we can apply the knowledge to our SFI business. Besides the knowledge that SFI offers us, I always tell members of my team that the SFI Forum is the classroom that we should never stop attending, because it is where we can best graduate to lead this type of business. It is a success advice for everyone.
Hello, Mariya;
Yes! It is a luxury, to have the opportunity to learn so many free things that help us to understand in all the ways that we can apply the knowledge to our SFI business.

Besides the knowledge that SFI offers us, I always tell members of my team that the SFI Forum is the classroom that we should never stop attending, because it is where we can best graduate to lead this type of business. It is a success advice for everyone.
SUPPORT
Santiago R.

Spain

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Gloria D.

Posted 8 months ago More by Maríya B.

Thank you so much Santiago!!! Have a nice weekend,
Thank you so much Santiago!!!

Have a nice weekend,
2x SUPPORT
Maríya B.