Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Current status in Genealogy

Posted about 1 year ago More by Gordana M.

[quote=817423][quote=817415][quote=817298][quote=814519][quote=814449] I read that announcement and I still disagree with you. [/quote] Would it be possible to put another column in the genealogy that shows highest rank achieved last month? There is a Versa Points tab that allows you to sort by Versa Points last month. Maybe the column could be put there. Would this help Gordana? [/quote] Hi Scott, We can already see on Reassign tab in Genealogy the previous rank of our Affiliates, maybe to add the same one on the Basics tab? [img]https://i.imgur.com/lN2YgEH.jpg[/img] [/quote] That isn't the previous month Gordana. That is their highest previous rank ever achieved, whenever it might have happened. [/quote] Hi Scot, I am Zagorka :smile: your downline and yes your are right, then we could use this and create something similar on Basics tab like LMR (Last Rank Month) or PMR (Previous Rank Month)[/quote] Thank you Zagorka for support. That would be great! Best regards!
Zagorka G. posted:
Scott L. posted:
Zagorka G. posted:
Scott L. posted:
Gordana M. posted:

I read that announcement and I still disagree with you.

Would it be possible to put another column in the genealogy that shows highest rank achieved last month? There is a Versa Points tab that allows you to sort by Versa Points last month. Maybe the column could be put there.

Would this help Gordana?

Hi Scott,

We can already see on Reassign tab in Genealogy the previous rank of our Affiliates, maybe to add the same one on the Basics tab?

That isn't the previous month Gordana. That is their highest previous rank ever achieved, whenever it might have happened.

Hi Scot,

I am Zagorka
your downline and yes your are right, then we could use this and create something similar on Basics tab like LMR (Last Rank Month) or PMR (Previous Rank Month)

Thank you Zagorka for support. That would be great!
Best regards!
Gordana M.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago More by Gordana M.

[quote=814607][quote=814528][quote=814449]I read that announcement and I still disagree with you. Sorry but I have every right to say my opinion. The system you had worked well, why change it? [/quote] No one is suggesting you can't have a different opinion. I welcome and encourage everyone's feedback in fact. But we don't agree that it worked well, and that's why the change was needed. There were multiple problems with it that needed to be addressed in order to produce optimal results for everyone. We're constantly told to, "Do something, make SFI better, make SFI make us more money!" Well, that's exactly what this rule change is intended to do. The fact is, it is human nature to procrastinate, to wait 'til the last minute, to always take the path of least resistance. These are all negatives and the antithesis to building a successful business. We need to change that and get our affiliates more engaged and doing the things that will make them more successful. I expect you will be pleasantly surprised soon.[/quote] Yes, there should be changes, I agree with you. The fact is that for so many reasons I can not confirm status ( and I guess there is a lot of affiliates like me) not because I am waiting 'til last minute or taking the path of least resistance. More than anything I would really like to be surprised and admit I am wrong.[/quote] Mr. Gery, I said I would really like to be surprised and I am! First, I complained the most because Genealogy, and the old Genealogy is back!!! Thank you so much! I hope it will stay like that! Second Executive Affiliate rank upgrade! That I call great news and great change! I think a lot of affiliates will stay longer in SFI, and will not quit without giving this great opportunity a chance! Thank you again!!!
Gordana M. posted:
Gery posted:
Gordana M. posted:
I read that announcement and I still disagree with you. Sorry but I have every right to say my opinion. The system you had worked well, why change it?

No one is suggesting you can't have a different opinion. I welcome and encourage everyone's feedback in fact.

But we don't agree that it worked well, and that's why the change was needed. There were multiple problems with it that needed to be addressed in order to produce optimal results for everyone.

We're constantly told to, "Do something, make SFI better, make SFI make us more money!" Well, that's exactly what this rule change is intended to do. The fact is, it is human nature to procrastinate, to wait 'til the last minute, to always take the path of least resistance. These are all negatives and the antithesis to building a successful business. We need to change that and get our affiliates more engaged and doing the things that will make them more successful. I expect you will be pleasantly surprised soon.

Yes, there should be changes, I agree with you. The fact is that for so many reasons I can not confirm status ( and I guess there is a lot of affiliates like me) not because I am waiting 'til last minute or taking the path of least resistance. More than anything I would really like to be surprised and admit I am wrong.

Mr. Gery, I said I would really like to be surprised and I am! First, I complained the most because Genealogy, and the old Genealogy is back!!! Thank you so much! I hope it will stay like that! Second Executive Affiliate rank upgrade! That I call great news and great change! I think a lot of affiliates will stay longer in SFI, and will not quit without giving this great opportunity a chance!
Thank you again!!!
Gordana M.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

They are changing rule frequently this is not so good the change should be once in three month.
They are changing rule frequently this is not so good the change should be once in three month.
Ranjit S.

India

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago 1 Reply

Hi, I just saw my Genealogy and have to say that I really don't like that I can see only current status of my affiliates! It's not transparent and it is difficult to monitor their progress compared to last month. Thank you.
Hi, I just saw my Genealogy and have to say that I really don't like that I can see only current status of my affiliates! It's not transparent and it is difficult to monitor their progress compared to last month.
Thank you.
John J.

Gambia

Posted about 1 year ago More by Gery

[quote=822117]Hi, I just saw my Genealogy and have to say that I really don't like that I can see only current status of my affiliates! It's not transparent and it is difficult to monitor their progress compared to last month. Thank you.[/quote] Are you SURE? It should be like it was in January now.
John J. posted:
Hi, I just saw my Genealogy and have to say that I really don't like that I can see only current status of my affiliates! It's not transparent and it is difficult to monitor their progress compared to last month.
Thank you.

Are you SURE? It should be like it was in January now.
Gery

United States

Posted about 1 year ago

[quote=814293]Sorry but it doesn't help if you have big Genealogy. I don't want to go from affiliate to affiliate thru my all generations and check their VP Ledger, it is to complicated and it takes a lot of time. I don't like this change. For our badge also. I don't see the point of this. [/quote] Me think in ectasy, that you are even more lucky to have such `beehive' of underlings. Go to their VP Ledger, check it one by one, its your investment ma, so why not waste such precious time for such precious affilliates? SFI may soon rectify everything anyway. If you take care of them, you earn from them, are they not then precious to you? Like a poultry manager get around and check each one of your birds! Ma, you're on stright hilk. Goodluck ahead.
Gordana M. posted:
Sorry but it doesn't help if you have big Genealogy. I don't want to go from affiliate to affiliate thru my all generations and check their VP Ledger, it is to complicated and it takes a lot of time. I don't like this change. For our badge also. I don't see the point of this.

Me think in ectasy, that you are even more lucky to have such `beehive' of underlings.
Go to their VP Ledger, check it one by one, its your investment ma, so why not waste such precious time for such precious affilliates?
SFI may soon rectify everything anyway.
If you take care of them, you earn from them, are they not then precious to you?
Like a poultry manager get around and check each one of your birds!

Ma, you're on stright hilk.
Goodluck ahead.
SUPPORT
Victor A.

Nigeria

Posted about 1 year ago

as far as my genealogy, that nobody reluctant, and if I should invest some of their resources can not continue. I had included 4 members of which one worked and achieved the status of EA, and I then I had some profits. she even had an involvement on my genealogy there are second and third generation or anyone reluctant., this really is what I'd like to write something companies devise to bar a little bit I was able to achieve a member regardless of his members. thank you!!! I guess perceived and what I write.
as far as my genealogy, that nobody reluctant, and if I should invest some of their resources can not continue. I had included 4 members of which one worked and achieved the status of EA, and I then I had some profits. she even had an involvement on my genealogy there are second and third generation or anyone reluctant., this really is what I'd like to write something companies devise to bar a little bit I was able to achieve a member regardless of his members. thank you!!! I guess perceived and what I write.
SUPPORT
Alma B.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings