Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

E-mail address included in printable flyers

Posted about 1 year ago More by Steve J.

I would like to use the printable flyers for posting and hopefully selling TripleClicks products but my e-mail is included at the bottom of these and I don't know how to remove them. I don't know about others but in my case, I don't answer e-mails sent to me that I don't recognize for fear of what they may contain. If anyone can let me know how they can be removed please let me know. Thanks in advance, Steve.
I would like to use the printable flyers for posting and hopefully selling TripleClicks products but my e-mail is included at the bottom of these and I don't know how to remove them. I don't know about others but in my case, I don't answer e-mails sent to me that I don't recognize for fear of what they may contain. If anyone can let me know how they can be removed please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Steve.
Steve J.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago More by Jessie M. 1 Reply

Where to you see the flyers with your e-mail on them?
116x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Carol J. Pamela B.

Posted about 1 year ago More by Ute W.

[quote=861497]Where to you see the flyers with your e-mail on them?[/quote] Hi Jessie, if you go "SFI Toolbox" of your chosen product you find "View Printable Flyer". And, yes, this flyer show your email. You cann't delet it.
Jessie M. posted:

Hi Jessie,
if you go "SFI Toolbox" of your chosen product you find "View Printable Flyer". And, yes, this flyer show your email. You cann't delet it.
Ute W.

Greece

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago More by Ute W.

[quote=861451]I would like to use the printable flyers for posting and hopefully selling TripleClicks products but my e-mail is included at the bottom of these and I don't know how to remove them. I don't know about others but in my case, I don't answer e-mails sent to me that I don't recognize for fear of what they may contain. If anyone can let me know how they can be removed please let me know. Thanks in advance, Steve. [/quote] Hi Steve You're right, that's a problem. Perhaps there is a solution for this. However, your email address is only in case the buyer has questions. He can make his order directly.
Steve J. posted:
I would like to use the printable flyers for posting and hopefully selling TripleClicks products but my e-mail is included at the bottom of these and I don't know how to remove them. I don't know about others but in my case, I don't answer e-mails sent to me that I don't recognize for fear of what they may contain. If anyone can let me know how they can be removed please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Steve.

Hi Steve
You're right, that's a problem. Perhaps there is a solution for this. However, your email address is only in case the buyer has questions. He can make his order directly.
Ute W.

Greece

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago More by Jessie M.

Thank you. I never noticed that before.
Thank you. I never noticed that before.
116x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

May I suggest - to produce a Master Copy - Purchase a bottle of "white-out" and paint out the email or cut a piece of paper and carefully tape it over the email - each method takes a steady/clean fingers (Smile - the copiers are sensitive and may copy smudges as well). But please check out about developing a email just for flyers or other marketing methods. I am saying this - just in case it is a good idea to KEEP email on the flyers.
May I suggest - to produce a Master Copy - Purchase a bottle of "white-out" and paint out the email or cut a piece of paper and carefully tape it over the email - each method takes a steady/clean fingers (Smile - the copiers are sensitive and may copy smudges as well). But please check out about developing a email just for flyers or other marketing methods. I am saying this - just in case it is a good idea to KEEP email on the flyers.
Danna C.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago More by Steve J.

Thanks for the provided info. I will take it under consideration.
Thanks for the provided info. I will take it under consideration.
Steve J.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

Steve, I agree with Danna about getting an email just for your marketing because presentation is everything. Think about it if you see a flyer and even though it has a good advertisement,and the email is manipulated in any way, you will wonder if the ad is legit or if it a scam. The short version of what I just said, is that you want it to look professional:smile: Pre-Anniversary Greetings and success in your SFI Business.
Steve,
I agree with Danna about getting an email just for your marketing because presentation is everything. Think about it if you see a flyer and even though it has a good advertisement,and the email is manipulated in any way, you will wonder if the ad is legit or if it a scam. The short version of what I just said, is that you want it to look professional

Pre-Anniversary Greetings and success in your SFI Business.
SUPPORT
Gweneth L.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings