Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

GREAT QUESTION

How do you get your team members to retain their Team Leader ranks each month?

Posted 9 months ago, edited 9 months ago

Simon P.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

Hi Simon, You can't. You can just encourage them to see the potential of the TL statuses. - Like for example: what would be the better way to lead a team? As a TL ofcourse! - You can also remind them of rewards for being TL, like: CSA's rewards each month, TCredits reward each month - Receive Matching Points from downlines,... I hope this helps. Cheers, Simona
Hi Simon,

You can't. You can just encourage them to see the potential of the TL statuses.
- Like for example: what would be the better way to lead a team? As a TL ofcourse!
- You can also remind them of rewards for being TL, like: CSA's rewards each month, TCredits reward each month
- Receive Matching Points from downlines,...

I hope this helps.

Cheers, Simona
7x SUPPORT
Simona G.

Slovenia

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

You mean, once they are Team Leaders to confirm monthly ranking? If they have active members they automatically have motivation to confirm. If they are BTL with just 5 names, well, it depends on person. Some are willing to confirm their status, while recruiting and hoping that the next one would be more active. If they understand that this is their business, they will stay even some month is not always ideal scene. I like these threads - from Solutions:[url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=18008] How can I motivate activity in my group?[/url]
You mean, once they are Team Leaders to confirm monthly ranking?
If they have active members they automatically have motivation to confirm. If they are BTL with just 5 names, well, it depends on person. Some are willing to confirm their status, while recruiting and hoping that the next one would be more active.
If they understand that this is their business, they will stay even some month is not always ideal scene.

I like these threads - from Solutions: How can I motivate activity in my group?
37x SUPPORT
Tatjana G.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

Hi Simon, every affiliate has this issue, it the decisions of the affiliate to be an EA or Team leader each month. You can contact them and try to convince the importance of Leader status. And send them links of the benefits of Leader status and forum links relating why be EA/Team Leader to motivate. Most don't upgrade because of no budget. Best to focus on the active affiliates and time to time send bulk/stream to all psa's/csa's. Refer many affiliates and sort out most active; that how you find team leaders. Let your team know about all new ways to become Leader. Like: Builder-Bundle or Opti-Builder Program.:sunny::sunglasses:
Hi Simon, every affiliate has this issue, it the decisions of the affiliate to be an EA or Team leader each month.
You can contact them and try to convince the importance of Leader status. And send them links of the benefits of
Leader status and forum links relating why be EA/Team Leader to motivate. Most don't upgrade because of no budget.

Best to focus on the active affiliates and time to time send bulk/stream to all psa's/csa's. Refer many affiliates and sort out
most active; that how you find team leaders. Let your team know about all new ways to become Leader.
Like: Builder-Bundle or Opti-Builder Program.
14x SUPPORT
Nelson B.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

Hi Simon You are a team leader teach your down line to do the same. Best wishes Dave
Hi Simon

You are a team leader teach your down line
to do the same.

Best wishes
Dave
SUPPORT
David A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

[quote=865687]How do you get members to renew there team leader status?[/quote] Hello Simon... May I suggest you read and then refer your team to these two threads... Reaching BTL... the easy and affordable way! https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=83386&pg=1 REMEMBER.. Opti-Build... Designated Diamond.. you MUST! https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=84252&pg=1 Roy and Lizzie
Simon P. posted:
How do you get members to renew there team leader status?

Hello Simon...
May I suggest you read and then refer your team to these two threads...

Reaching BTL... the easy and affordable way!

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=83386&pg=1

REMEMBER.. Opti-Build... Designated Diamond.. you MUST!

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=84252&pg=1

Roy and Lizzie
4x SUPPORT
Liezel T.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago 1 Reply

Thanks for your advises
Thanks for your advises
SUPPORT
SAMUEL J.

Nigeria

Posted 9 months ago

team building is essential for the smooth running of a business kindly recruit new members and inform them accordingly
team building is essential for the smooth running of a business

kindly recruit new members and inform them accordingly
4x SUPPORT
ABDOOL LATIFF A.

Mauritius

E365 Country Champion

Posted 9 months ago 1 Reply

Team Building is fun. You never know who will renew or not. Stay positive, stay in touch with them, encouragement them and never give up, Work with the workers. There is always someone ready to go all the way you just have to be patient with yourself and the team. Aim High. Dream Big.
Team Building is fun. You never know who will renew or not. Stay positive, stay in touch with them, encouragement them and never give up, Work with the workers. There is always someone ready to go all the way you just have to be patient with yourself and the team. Aim High. Dream Big.
15x SUPPORT
Gladys K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

Hi! Do a reminder so at the subject put in "friendly reminder to keep team leader stats" That should help and tell them how to do it. this way they know okay they can do this. But don't force them to do it make sure they know they can if they want to do it. No one has to become EA or BTL or STL and so on. Its their choice. In my email this is what I try to say you can use it if you want. Subject: Just a friendly reminder.. Hey team good to see you are all working here is some advice. Try and buy 125 T-credits for $36.50 an month. Now that gets you EA stats. If you cant afford that then try the new member pack that will get you EA also. Try to buy something you need not want something you need. I believe in my team. From your Sponsor/ Co-sponsor Bronze Team Leader Trinity That is how my e-mails go and they work extreamly well. Just remember you are not here to do it for them everyone on here has to do it for themselves. You just help them if they need it. I just do this because I like doing it, and the VP stuff that's all I could not careless on making money I like meeting new people around the world. So don't worry to much about your team. Do SFI for you.. I believe in you and so does SFI. Trinity Bronze Team Leader. Trinity
Hi! Do a reminder so at the subject put in "friendly reminder to keep team leader stats"
That should help and tell them how to do it. this way they know okay they can do this. But don't force them to do it make sure they know they can if they want to do it. No one has to become EA or BTL or STL and so on. Its their choice. In my email this is what I try to say you can use it if you want.

Subject: Just a friendly reminder..

Hey team good to see you are all working here is some advice.
Try and buy 125 T-credits for $36.50 an month. Now that gets you EA stats. If you cant afford that then try the new member pack that will get you EA also. Try to buy something you need not want something you need. I believe in my team.
From your Sponsor/ Co-sponsor
Bronze Team Leader
Trinity

That is how my e-mails go and they work extreamly well. Just remember you are not here to do it for them everyone on here has to do it for themselves. You just help them if they need it. I just do this because I like doing it, and the VP stuff that's all I could not careless on making money I like meeting new people around the world. So don't worry to much about your team. Do SFI for you..
I believe in you and so does SFI.

Trinity
Bronze Team Leader.
Trinity
SUPPORT
Trinity H.

Canada

E365 Champion

Posted 9 months ago More by Zoran V. 1 Reply

Dear Simon P , Personal example, and Look at some other posts on this topic : [img]https://i.imgur.com/WbqmobV.jpg[/img] All the Best !
Dear Simon P ,
Personal example, and
Look at some other posts on this topic :

All the Best !
164x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

[quote=865734]Thanks for your advises[/quote] Hello! Mr. Samuel, You are welcome to the forum of knowledge acquisition and practical demonstration of wisdom. Don't forget your power lies in the information you can garner. The forum is full of exciting & motivating knowledge you need to take you to the top position in SFI business. Be confident & courageous.
SAMUEL J. posted:
Thanks for your advises

Hello! Mr. Samuel,
You are welcome to the forum of knowledge acquisition and practical demonstration of wisdom. Don't forget your power lies in the information you can garner. The forum is full of exciting & motivating knowledge you need to take you to the top position in SFI business. Be confident & courageous.
SUPPORT
ADEKUNLE O.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings