SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Opti-Build™ has arrived!

Posted about 1 year ago More by Gery

This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement: https://news.sfimg.com/2017/04/01/opti-build-is-here/ Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar). Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.
This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement:

news.sfimg.com/2017/04/01/opti-build-is-here/

Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar). Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.
Gery

United States

Posted about 1 year ago

Thank you Gery ! Let's all roll up our sleeves and make it real BIG !!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/PihqNfj.jpg[/img]
Thank you Gery !

Let's all roll up our sleeves and make it real BIG !!!

314x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #11

Posted about 1 year ago

Gery: This is incredibly exciting. Rule #1. is my favorite. No matter how excited anyone gets. No one gets action without activity, (read recruiting)! If we all recruit, this is a grand slam! Thank you!!!
Gery:

This is incredibly exciting.

Rule #1. is my favorite. No matter how excited anyone gets. No one gets action without activity, (read recruiting)!
If we all recruit, this is a grand slam!

Thank you!!!
11x SUPPORT
TE Kate B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

how awesome that a new product has arrived for the growth of the business.. May God always give you wisdom to improve more for the betterment of SFI business.. and reach out the whole world with this profitable business.
how awesome that a new product has arrived for the growth of the business.. May God always give you wisdom to improve more for the betterment of SFI business.. and reach out the whole world with this profitable business.
9x SUPPORT
jaynel a.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 year ago More by Andrew A. 1 Reply

Rule one reminds me of a shower head. If it works properly every hole sends a steady stream downward. [img]https://i.imgur.com/93CyTmJ.jpg[/img] If a port ( AKA YOU ) stops working it either doesn't work at all or just gives droplets here and there instead of a steady stream. [img]https://i.imgur.com/K1s7xH8.jpg[/img] Soon it stops flowing all together. [img]https://i.imgur.com/dJhNmeM.jpg[/img] Only you can keep the ports clean and make sure the flow stays steady and you don't become a clog. Andy Zeus Anderson
Rule one reminds me of a shower head. If it works properly every hole sends a steady stream downward.

If a port ( AKA YOU ) stops working it either doesn't work at all or just gives droplets here and there instead of a steady stream.

Soon it stops flowing all together.

Only you can keep the ports clean and make sure the flow stays steady and you don't become a clog.

Andy Zeus Anderson
66x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #7

Posted about 1 year ago

Thank you so much, Gery!! Much awaited DD (after a long wait..) has finally come to me. This is really giving me lot of enthusiasm and the much needed push to go beyond what I have achieved so far. I'm sure others would also be feeling the same. I could clearly see where I am heading and I have clear action plan to make it big. Thanks once again for this beauty! Wishing SFI and all of our fellow affiliates the very best!!!! Thanks Anup
Thank you so much, Gery!! Much awaited DD (after a long wait..) has finally come to me.

This is really giving me lot of enthusiasm and the much needed push to go beyond what I have achieved so far. I'm sure others would also be feeling the same. I could clearly see where I am heading and I have clear action plan to make it big.

Thanks once again for this beauty!

Wishing SFI and all of our fellow affiliates the very best!!!!

Thanks
Anup
20x SUPPORT
Anup K.

India

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

So, from what I understand, Opti-build is a new way for members to be placed underneath us, thus, a new way to build our business. I am more visually oriented and seem to learn more quickly that way. Are there video explanations of Opti-build available?
So, from what I understand, Opti-build is a new way for members to be placed underneath us, thus, a new way to build our business. I am more visually oriented and seem to learn more quickly that way. Are there video explanations of Opti-build available?

Posted about 1 year ago

Great! Thanks to this new improvement I just became a DD. It's a honor. It's really encouraging! Thank you President Gery Thank SFI
Great!
Thanks to this new improvement I just became a DD.
It's a honor.
It's really encouraging!
Thank you President Gery
Thank SFI
Nouroudini A.

Comoros

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

This SFI tool is fantastic, and may work amazing to your and your teams Every body are excited. This makes me delighted You will work with this tool and create results This tool is arrived for the growth of SFI business..
This SFI tool is fantastic, and may work amazing to your and your teams
Every body are excited.
This makes me delighted
You will work with this tool and create results
This tool is arrived for the growth of SFI business..
2x SUPPORT
Jayantilal G. P.

India

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 year ago, edited about 1 year ago

"SFI ROCKS!!!!!" I've just checked - I'm DD and opted-in to O-B too. But it's a pity only one of my up-line has opted into O-B. And he is four levels above me. I guess that means the "spillover" PSAs will flow straight to me - Thank you Bing!!! And I feel sorry for the rest of my up-line - you are missing out. But your loss is MY GAIN!!! I'm a 50% participant so I can help my one (at this stage) DD O-B too. I love the chance to reserve up to 3 PSAs that I recruit personally for my first generation. And I will be actively sponsoring too. I think SFI has got the balance right. I'm in this 100%. THIS IS SO COOL!!!
"SFI ROCKS!!!!!"

I've just checked - I'm DD and opted-in to O-B too.
But it's a pity only one of my up-line has opted into O-B. And he is four levels above me.
I guess that means the "spillover" PSAs will flow straight to me - Thank you Bing!!!
And I feel sorry for the rest of my up-line - you are missing out.
But your loss is MY GAIN!!!
I'm a 50% participant so I can help my one (at this stage) DD O-B too.
I love the chance to reserve up to 3 PSAs that I recruit personally for my first generation.
And I will be actively sponsoring too.
I think SFI has got the balance right.
I'm in this 100%.
THIS IS SO COOL!!!
6x SUPPORT
Gilbert M.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

Pausing the Unstoppable Contest is a great move while we focus on the new Opti-Build program. Now we can start concentrating on this new program with everyone involved contributing to the pool of sign-ups that will build a more stronger and cohesive team.
Pausing the Unstoppable Contest is a great move while we focus on the new Opti-Build program.
Now we can start concentrating on this new program with everyone involved contributing to the pool of sign-ups that will build a more stronger and cohesive team.
40x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

Thank you for this program!
Thank you for this program!
Ingrid G.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track