Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Phew 3 posts in one Day! But this is VERY Relevant

must-read post

Posted 5 months ago More by Ian C.

I thought it may be useful for some if I posted my weekly Team Mail I have just sent out to my Team. Hope you like it and find it benficial Hello One and All, Well, we are about to begin yet another month and can you believe it but we are nearly halfway through 2017? Doesn't time fly when you are enjoying yourself. As I am sure many of you know, I have been with SFI since 2010. Yes, I got off to a shaky start due to health problems, and I have had more of those since. But in 2012 I really began to see what SFI had to offer me. OK, I hear you ask, what does it offer me? Firstly, SFI provides a platform - totally free of charge - with ALL the tools you would probably need to get your OWN BUSINESS up and running. Just scroll through the Launchpad and under the Training TAB on your Homepage, the Internet Income Course. These two links alone are worth their weight in gold. So how much will these cost you to use..... This is easy. All it will cost you is your time to read and digest things. If there is anything that you do not understand, I am here to help and throw some guidance your way. Then there is your upline, or even asking questions in the Forum. In the Forum, there are many, many positive posts, but there are some which appear over and over again. How do I make money in SFI? How can I get to Executive Affiliate without spending money? Why can't we be given enough VPs each month to make Executive Affiliate status? They go on and on. SFI is NOT a Get-Rich-Quick scheme (Are there ANY out there?) SFI provides you with a Platform to build your own Business. You DO NOT work for them, or me, but for yourself and your Family. If you wish to begin a Bricks-and-Mortar business on the street, as it were, then there is an extraordinary cost associated with this. Rent of premises, Licences (depending on your Business), Buying office equipment, Advertising, Retaining customers to your product, the list goes on an on. However, here in SFI, what you invest is in yourself. Personally, I am at the stage where what I invest I get back twofold. So I have no out of pocket expenses each month. I am passionate about SFI and I am passionate about being a Team leader helping members of my Team. However, I am not clairvoyant. You have to write to me and ask question if you have any. You ought to login DAILY for at least half an hour minimum, to complete your tasks (easy peasy). Remember, what you sow, you reap when the harvest comes. Plan well, and your harvest will be fruitful. I am not writing a book, so I will finish here and wish you a very good week. Regards, Ian
I thought it may be useful for some if I posted my weekly Team Mail I have just sent out to my Team.
Hope you like it and find it benficial

Hello One and All,

Well, we are about to begin yet another month and can you believe it but we are nearly halfway through 2017?

Doesn't time fly when you are enjoying yourself.

As I am sure many of you know, I have been with SFI since 2010. Yes, I got off to a shaky start due to health problems, and I have had more of those since. But in 2012 I really began to see what SFI had to offer me.

OK, I hear you ask, what does it offer me?

Firstly, SFI provides a platform - totally free of charge - with ALL the tools you would probably need to get your OWN BUSINESS up and running.

Just scroll through the Launchpad and under the Training TAB on your Homepage, the Internet Income Course. These two links alone are worth their weight in gold.

So how much will these cost you to use..... This is easy. All it will cost you is your time to read and digest things. If there is anything that you do not understand, I am here to help and throw some guidance your way. Then there is your upline, or even asking questions in the Forum.

In the Forum, there are many, many positive posts, but there are some which appear over and over again.

How do I make money in SFI?
How can I get to Executive Affiliate without spending money?
Why can't we be given enough VPs each month to make Executive Affiliate status?

They go on and on.

SFI is NOT a Get-Rich-Quick scheme (Are there ANY out there?)
SFI provides you with a Platform to build your own Business. You DO NOT work for them, or me, but for yourself and your Family.

If you wish to begin a Bricks-and-Mortar business on the street, as it were, then there is an extraordinary cost associated with this.

Rent of premises,
Licences (depending on your Business),
Buying office equipment,
Advertising,
Retaining customers to your product,

the list goes on an on.

However, here in SFI, what you invest is in yourself. Personally, I am at the stage where what I invest I get back twofold. So I have no out of pocket expenses each month.

I am passionate about SFI and I am passionate about being a Team leader helping members of my Team. However, I am not clairvoyant. You have to write to me and ask question if you have any.
You ought to login DAILY for at least half an hour minimum, to complete your tasks (easy peasy).

Remember, what you sow, you reap when the harvest comes.

Plan well, and your harvest will be fruitful.

I am not writing a book, so I will finish here and wish you a very good week.

Regards,
Ian
Ian C.

United Kingdom

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Hi Ian, Great Team Msg. Thank you for sharing it :smile: Best regards, Lejla
Hi Ian,
Great Team Msg.
Thank you for sharing it

Best regards,
Lejla
10x SUPPORT
Lejla C.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Hi Ian! Very well written! Good stuff! Thanks for sharing! Best regards!
Hi Ian!

Very well written! Good stuff!

Thanks for sharing!

Best regards!
169x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 5 months ago

Hi Ian, great useful message for all SFI members.......thanks for sharing.... continue posting best regards,
Hi Ian,
great useful message for all SFI members.......thanks for sharing.... continue posting
best regards,
4x SUPPORT
JA M.

Oman

Posted 5 months ago

very encouraging
very encouraging
Betty J.

Kenya

Posted 5 months ago

Hi there Ian, Thanks for sharing my friend. Great post With great helpful information. Keep up the good work see you at the top. Kevan Brock.
Hi there Ian,
Thanks for sharing my friend. Great post With great helpful information.
Keep up the good work see you at the top.

Kevan Brock.
Kevan B.

United Kingdom

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Truthful thoughts on a great post.
Truthful thoughts on a great post.
Douglas L.

Canada

Posted 5 months ago

Great thread, as usual! But what happened to the rhymes:question: Is the resident poet on vacation mode:question::flushed:
Great thread, as usual! But what happened to the rhymes
Is the resident poet on vacation mode
25x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Nice one, directly to the point
Nice one, directly to the point
Onyekachi E.

Nigeria

Posted 5 months ago

[quote=961457]I thought it may be useful for some if I posted my weekly Team Mail I have just sent out to my Team. Hope you like it and find it benficial Hello One and All, Well, we are about to begin yet another month and can you believe it but we are nearly halfway through 2017? Doesn't time fly when you are enjoying yourself. As I am sure many of you know, I have been with SFI since 2010. Yes, I got off to a shaky start due to health problems, and I have had more of those since. But in 2012 I really began to see what SFI had to offer me. OK, I hear you ask, what does it offer me? Firstly, SFI provides a platform - totally free of charge - with ALL the tools you would probably need to get your OWN BUSINESS up and running. Just scroll through the Launchpad and under the Training TAB on your Homepage, the Internet Income Course. These two links alone are worth their weight in gold. So how much will these cost you to use..... This is easy. All it will cost you is your time to read and digest things. If there is anything that you do not understand, I am here to help and throw some guidance your way. Then there is your upline, or even asking questions in the Forum. In the Forum, there are many, many positive posts, but there are some which appear over and over again. How do I make money in SFI? How can I get to Executive Affiliate without spending money? Why can't we be given enough VPs each month to make Executive Affiliate status? They go on and on. SFI is NOT a Get-Rich-Quick scheme (Are there ANY out there?) SFI provides you with a Platform to build your own Business. You DO NOT work for them, or me, but for yourself and your Family. If you wish to begin a Bricks-and-Mortar business on the street, as it were, then there is an extraordinary cost associated with this. Rent of premises, Licences (depending on your Business), Buying office equipment, Advertising, Retaining customers to your product, the list goes on an on. However, here in SFI, what you invest is in yourself. Personally, I am at the stage where what I invest I get back twofold. So I have no out of pocket expenses each month. I am passionate about SFI and I am passionate about being a Team leader helping members of my Team. However, I am not clairvoyant. You have to write to me and ask question if you have any. You ought to login DAILY for at least half an hour minimum, to complete your tasks (easy peasy). Remember, what you sow, you reap when the harvest comes. Plan well, and your harvest will be fruitful. I am not writing a book, so I will finish here and wish you a very good week. Regards, Ian[/quote] Hi Ian Great post thought I'd copy and share with my downline, of coarse with some minor changes. Best wishes Dave
Ian C. posted:
I thought it may be useful for some if I posted my weekly Team Mail I have just sent out to my Team.
Hope you like it and find it benficial

Hello One and All,

Well, we are about to begin yet another month and can you believe it but we are nearly halfway through 2017?

Doesn't time fly when you are enjoying yourself.

As I am sure many of you know, I have been with SFI since 2010. Yes, I got off to a shaky start due to health problems, and I have had more of those since. But in 2012 I really began to see what SFI had to offer me.

OK, I hear you ask, what does it offer me?

Firstly, SFI provides a platform - totally free of charge - with ALL the tools you would probably need to get your OWN BUSINESS up and running.

Just scroll through the Launchpad and under the Training TAB on your Homepage, the Internet Income Course. These two links alone are worth their weight in gold.

So how much will these cost you to use..... This is easy. All it will cost you is your time to read and digest things. If there is anything that you do not understand, I am here to help and throw some guidance your way. Then there is your upline, or even asking questions in the Forum.

In the Forum, there are many, many positive posts, but there are some which appear over and over again.

How do I make money in SFI?
How can I get to Executive Affiliate without spending money?
Why can't we be given enough VPs each month to make Executive Affiliate status?

They go on and on.

SFI is NOT a Get-Rich-Quick scheme (Are there ANY out there?)
SFI provides you with a Platform to build your own Business. You DO NOT work for them, or me, but for yourself and your Family.

If you wish to begin a Bricks-and-Mortar business on the street, as it were, then there is an extraordinary cost associated with this.

Rent of premises,
Licences (depending on your Business),
Buying office equipment,
Advertising,
Retaining customers to your product,

the list goes on an on.

However, here in SFI, what you invest is in yourself. Personally, I am at the stage where what I invest I get back twofold. So I have no out of pocket expenses each month.

I am passionate about SFI and I am passionate about being a Team leader helping members of my Team. However, I am not clairvoyant. You have to write to me and ask question if you have any.
You ought to login DAILY for at least half an hour minimum, to complete your tasks (easy peasy).

Remember, what you sow, you reap when the harvest comes.

Plan well, and your harvest will be fruitful.

I am not writing a book, so I will finish here and wish you a very good week.

Regards,
Ian

Hi Ian
Great post thought I'd copy and share with my downline, of coarse with some minor changes.

Best wishes
Dave
SUPPORT
David A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Good one. Thnx Ian for sharing..
Good one. Thnx Ian for sharing..
Munish Y.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 months ago

Thank you Pak Ian, Affirmation for us, what you have sowed now the season has arrived to be picked, successful for you
Thank you Pak Ian,
Affirmation for us, what you have sowed now the season has arrived to be picked, successful for you
2x SUPPORT
John K.

Indonesia

E365 Runner Up

| Edit settings