Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

ECA oppotunida

Posted 5 months ago

Hi And I would like to apologise for not writing this in Spanish but I am learning, I wanted to know if anybody who has had success in presenting the ECA opportunity to businesses wouldn't mind sharing as I seem to hit a brick wall a lot of the time and I have put it down to the language barrier but any ideas on how to make the opportunity easier to understand for businesses in Spain would be great. cheers and to all your successes Richard Valencia
Hi
And I would like to apologise for not writing this in Spanish but I am learning, I wanted to know if anybody who has had success in presenting the ECA opportunity to businesses wouldn't mind sharing as I seem to hit a brick wall a lot of the time and I have put it down to the language barrier but any ideas on how to make the opportunity easier to understand for businesses in Spain would be great.

cheers and to all your successes

Richard
Valencia
Richard S.

Spain

Liked by Irina B.

Posted 5 months ago

Hola Richard! No te preocupes por el ingles, se entiende igual. Yo, la verdad, ni he intentado ponerme en contacto con las empresas españolas. Pero es mi caso, los demás no lo se. Te deseo mucha suerte. Un cordial saludo. Irina. Tarragona.
Hola Richard!
No te preocupes por el ingles, se entiende igual.
Yo, la verdad, ni he intentado ponerme en contacto con las empresas españolas.
Pero es mi caso, los demás no lo se.
Te deseo mucha suerte.
Un cordial saludo.
Irina.
Tarragona.
Irina B.

Spain

E365 Champion

Liked by Irina D.

Posted 5 months ago

Hi, Richard! I think we can count on several hundred thousand Spanish companies of their own making including handcrafted, and this is like finding 5 PSA Assets like you or above. Just keep looking, but sure that there are those who are interested in selling their products on the Internet, in this case from our TripleClicks store, do not hesitate keep looking, I am also on the way. Since I have the idea to find some that can facilitate our routine consumption and thus reduce shipping costs, so that all Spanish affiliates can benefit. Thanks for this thread Richard! And we will continue to fight, because we are going to burst this market because we are going to get it! Regards, Santiago.
Hi, Richard!

I think we can count on several hundred thousand Spanish companies of their own making including handcrafted, and this is like finding 5 PSA Assets like you or above.

Just keep looking, but sure that there are those who are interested in selling their products on the Internet, in this case from our TripleClicks store, do not hesitate keep looking, I am also on the way.

Since I have the idea to find some that can facilitate our routine consumption and thus reduce shipping costs, so that all Spanish affiliates can benefit.

Thanks for this thread Richard! And we will continue to fight, because we are going to burst this market because we are going to get it!

Regards, Santiago.
SUPPORT
Santiago R.

Spain

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Irina B.

| Edit settings