Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

A suggestion for Opti Team Leaders

Posted 5 months ago

Respected Mr Gery, I have a suggestion for the Leaders who have Opti-Build included. I see that there are a lot of leaders that dont really understand the importance of the Opti-Build program, or they are not satisfied with the way it reassignes the sign ups, so they just opted out of the Opti-Build.So i would like to suggest that you introduce maybe a new reward or new badge for the leaders who have Opti Build included, so that they have more encouragement,since it seems that the DD is not enough for them to get motivated. I would like to hear your oppinion and other colleagues oppinion on this suggestion. Thank you in advance! With respect, Nada
Respected Mr Gery,
I have a suggestion for the Leaders who have Opti-Build included. I see that there are a lot of leaders that dont really understand the importance of the Opti-Build program, or they are not satisfied with the way it reassignes the sign ups, so they just opted out of the Opti-Build.So i would like to suggest that you introduce maybe a new reward or new badge for the leaders who have Opti Build included, so that they have more encouragement,since it seems that the DD is not enough for them to get motivated. I would like to hear your oppinion and other colleagues oppinion on this suggestion.
Thank you in advance!

With respect,
Nada
24x SUPPORT
Nada V.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago, edited 5 months ago

Nada, I am not sure about the others, but what I have witnessed, it is working just fine. Perhaps, others may have other reasons for opting out. Wish you much success!
Nada,

I am not sure about the others, but what I have witnessed, it is working just fine.

Perhaps, others may have other reasons for opting out.

Wish you much success!
24x SUPPORT
Francis R.

Palau

Posted 5 months ago

It seems to me to be working as it was explained to work. I only have 1 DD as of now and I am opted in at 50%. Half of the PSA's I recruit go to me and the other half to my DD.
It seems to me to be working as it was explained to work. I only have 1 DD as of now and I am opted in at 50%. Half of the PSA's I recruit go to me and the other half to my DD.
Brenda H.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Hi Nada, I think a lot of the team leaders that opted in, and have since opted out due to lack of results, have done so because it has yet to begin working for them. But it is my belief that these team leaders have not taken the time to consider the fact that Opti-Build is still in the development stage. And as with any great program, these things take time to develop. I have been opted in since day one, and I have not seen any results from it YET. But I don't need a shiny new badge, or a bribe to keep me involved. I believe my reward will come when the system begins to work for me, and I can see the success of it on the horizon. To make any new program, like Opti_Build, a success requires a great deal of patience. Something that I believe a great many are lacking at this point. Stay Blessed, Donald K.
Hi Nada,

I think a lot of the team leaders that opted in, and have since opted out due to lack of results, have done so because it has yet to begin working for them.
But it is my belief that these team leaders have not taken the time to consider the fact that Opti-Build is still in the development stage. And as with any great program, these things take time to develop.

I have been opted in since day one, and I have not seen any results from it YET. But I don't need a shiny new badge, or a bribe to keep me involved. I believe my reward will come when the system begins to work for me, and I can see the success of it on the horizon.
To make any new program, like Opti_Build, a success requires a great deal of patience. Something that I believe a great many are lacking at this point.

Stay Blessed,
Donald K.
13x SUPPORT
Donald K.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

I would rather see that BTLs/DD downline can benefit from opti-build program. Opti-build program is optional. You can assign 100% or 50% of your new PSAs to them. Why BTL and not EA.? So that BTL will duplicate what the sponsor is doing i.e to build their own team. For your affiliates to get benefit from opti-build, they must secure more vps. The one among the 5 with higher vps will get a better chance to receive new sign ups(assigned by SFI). Reassign new sign-ups will definitely reduce your workload. Your downline BTLs can deal with them directly and effectively. Broaden your network by having 5 active affiliates under you rather than having a long list of affiliates downward. Opti-build badge similar to BCQ, etc? It may be good to have one so that your PSAs will see that you have opted for it and are waiting to benefit from it. They too will work and to be qualified to get the benefits. That's my opinion.
I would rather see that BTLs/DD downline can benefit from opti-build program. Opti-build program is optional. You can assign 100% or 50% of your new PSAs to them. Why BTL and not EA.? So that BTL will duplicate what the sponsor is doing i.e to build their own team. For your affiliates to get benefit from opti-build, they must secure more vps. The one among the 5 with higher vps will get a better chance to receive new sign ups(assigned by SFI). Reassign new sign-ups will definitely reduce your workload. Your downline BTLs can deal with them directly and effectively. Broaden your network by having 5 active affiliates under you rather than having a long list of affiliates downward.
Opti-build badge similar to BCQ, etc? It may be good to have one so that your PSAs will see that you have opted for it and are waiting to benefit from it. They too will work and to be qualified to get the benefits. That's my opinion.
2x SUPPORT
James N.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago More by Randy I.

Opti-Build is still in a "proving" stage, that is, it is still subject to tweaks. In it's present format there are many that don't see it as helpful, while others love it. It's up to each individual. I don't see badges or rewards being enough to swing Team Leaders, as they are more interested in building a business than they are in chasing badges. Personally, I am waiting another month or two, but don't see myself staying in opti-build at this time. The expense vs what is delivered is too high.
Opti-Build is still in a "proving" stage, that is, it is still subject to tweaks. In it's present format there are many that don't see it as helpful, while others love it. It's up to each individual. I don't see badges or rewards being enough to swing Team Leaders, as they are more interested in building a business than they are in chasing badges.

Personally, I am waiting another month or two, but don't see myself staying in opti-build at this time. The expense vs what is delivered is too high.
209x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago, edited 5 months ago

A few CSAs from the CSA Rewards or an extra share of second home SCAs could be a good motivation. However there is no guarantee that this will change their mind. Some of them could be producing 20-30 or even a hundred PSAs a day and may be investing hundreds of dollars in advertising. 50 % One improvement that can be added is a flexible % of PSAs one can include in the Opti-build split.
A few CSAs from the CSA Rewards or an extra share of second home SCAs could be a good motivation. However there is no guarantee that this will change their mind. Some of them could be producing 20-30 or even a hundred PSAs a day and may be investing hundreds of dollars in advertising. 50 %

One improvement that can be added is a flexible % of PSAs one can include in the Opti-build split.
6x SUPPORT
John S.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Everybody is free to Opt-in or not in the Opti-Build. We can also change from 50 to 100% of our personal sign-ups, and we can choose for every month if we want to stay for that month in Opti-Build or not. So, there are plenty of combinations of our free will to decide how to lead ones Team. I don't want to be a person who murmurs against suggestions - but introducing a badge for every move we take, to be encouraged, for me is focusing on the wrong things in our Team building. There were so many good threads (Leon's especially) and explanations about Opti-Build, so there's no need to convince anyone. We are free to run our business, embracing the tools we have in bigger or less measure. The Company offered it, and it's up to us. :blush:
Everybody is free to Opt-in or not in the Opti-Build. We can also change from 50 to 100% of our personal sign-ups, and we can choose for every month if we want to stay for that month in Opti-Build or not.
So, there are plenty of combinations of our free will to decide how to lead ones Team.

I don't want to be a person who murmurs against suggestions - but introducing a badge for every move we take, to be encouraged, for me is focusing on the wrong things in our Team building. There were so many good threads (Leon's especially) and explanations about Opti-Build, so there's no need to convince anyone. We are free to run our business, embracing the tools we have in bigger or less measure. The Company offered it, and it's up to us.
35x SUPPORT
Tatjana G.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

We have in fact one of the best badges added to Opti-Build. [img]https://i.imgur.com/IxQzvj4.png[/img] So I cannot see, how a new badge can get Team Leaders to opt-in to Opti-Build. Best regards Svend
We have in fact one of the best badges added to Opti-Build.

So I cannot see, how a new badge can get Team Leaders to opt-in to Opti-Build.

Best regards
Svend
54x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

must-read post

Posted 5 months ago

Hello Everyone, I am on Opti-Build. The success of what happens depends on YOU (including ME)! :) Read this: "Make certain that you’re personally contributing a steady supply of sign-ups (through your own advertising and/or with the help of S-Builder Co-op or a Builder Bundle unit)." (From SFI's announcement) [u]Your and my success with Opti-Build[/u] can't be blamed on Opti-Build. The quality of results STILL DEPENDS on what you and I personally do in regards to HOW we market the SFI opportunity in our sponsoring efforts. Listen: If you're throwing darts blindly at a wall with a target on it, then yes, you might hit one out of how many darts? But if you zero in and focus on both [u]finding AND [b]developing[/b] your market,[/u] you will increase the quality of those who come into SFI [u]through your own effective efforts.[/u] This takes time, effort, and yes money (while you also learn/research how to do this). I have two upline leaders who don't seem to be involved--(both are well known SFI "hitters" and even one has an ECA selling sign ups--which isn't very ethical given he is not participating in Opti-Build...another story)--but these negatives don't influence what I do with Opti-Build. In fact Opti-Build has motivated me to improve my marketing efforts. I want to see ACTIVE affiliates coming in--and it won't happen simply through buying from someone else's havesting efforts at an ECA store (sorry guys). If you want quality--take control of your own effectual business growth while participating in Opti-Build and teach those under you to do what you're doing. Don't worry about what those above you are or aren't doing. AT THE SAME TIME: I see these people being called, "leaders." Call them that...but leadership is a quality of service given to a team. Just because they are above you or sport big badge doesn't necessarily make them a leader. Honestly, I feel real leaders will participate in Opti-Build AND contribute to their team's growth through focusing on improving their serve (i.e. work at sponsoring qualified and ready-to-go affiliates instead of [u]only just harvesting[/u] a bunch of sign ups. --Hal
Hello Everyone,

I am on Opti-Build. The success of what happens depends on YOU (including ME)! :)

Read this:
"Make certain that you’re personally contributing a steady supply of sign-ups (through your own advertising and/or with the help of S-Builder Co-op or a Builder Bundle unit)." (From SFI's announcement)

Your and my success with Opti-Build can't be blamed on Opti-Build. The quality of results STILL DEPENDS on what you and I personally do in regards to HOW we market the SFI opportunity in our sponsoring efforts.

Listen: If you're throwing darts blindly at a wall with a target on it, then yes, you might hit one out of how many darts? But if you zero in and focus on both finding AND developing your market, you will increase the quality of those who come into SFI through your own effective efforts. This takes time, effort, and yes money (while you also learn/research how to do this).

I have two upline leaders who don't seem to be involved--(both are well known SFI "hitters" and even one has an ECA selling sign ups--which isn't very ethical given he is not participating in Opti-Build...another story)--but these negatives don't influence what I do with Opti-Build. In fact Opti-Build has motivated me to improve my marketing efforts. I want to see ACTIVE affiliates coming in--and it won't happen simply through buying from someone else's havesting efforts at an ECA store (sorry guys).

If you want quality--take control of your own effectual business growth while participating in Opti-Build and teach those under you to do what you're doing. Don't worry about what those above you are or aren't doing.
AT THE SAME TIME:
I see these people being called, "leaders." Call them that...but leadership is a quality of service given to a team. Just because they are above you or sport big badge doesn't necessarily make them a leader. Honestly, I feel real leaders will participate in Opti-Build AND contribute to their team's growth through focusing on improving their serve (i.e. work at sponsoring qualified and ready-to-go affiliates instead of only just harvesting a bunch of sign ups.

--Hal
3x SUPPORT
Harold G.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago More by Zagorka G.

Hi Nada, I am the one who opted out this month from Opti-Build program. The reason is not that I am not satisfied but I have just found out that when I am doing COOP campaign it is better to be opted out from the program even though I was 50% in the program. So I would do the same even if there are more rewards for being in the program.
Hi Nada,

I am the one who opted out this month from Opti-Build program.
The reason is not that I am not satisfied but I have just found out that when I am doing COOP campaign it is better to be opted out from the program even though I was 50% in the program.
So I would do the same even if there are more rewards for being in the program.
49x SUPPORT
Zagorka G.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 1,736 | Followers: 1,087 | Joined SFI: Sep 14, 2014

Posted 5 months ago

Hello Nada, I am in Opti-Build and think it could prove to be very rewarding, I think some patience is needed so we can see what Opti -Build really does before backing out. Just my thought! It is free!
Hello Nada,
I am in Opti-Build and think it could prove to be very rewarding, I think some patience is needed so we can see what Opti -Build really does before backing out. Just my thought! It is free!
Edward S.

United States

| Edit settings