Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

blocked account

Posted 5 months ago More by Irina B.

Hello everyone! What could happend about a PSA's account of mine, that his account was blocked? What can we do in this case? He asks me for help, and I have to help him. Any advice will be welcome, please. Thank you.
Hello everyone!
What could happend about a PSA's account of mine, that his account was blocked? What can we do in this case? He asks me for help, and I have to help him.
Any advice will be welcome, please.
Thank you.
Irina B.

Spain

E365 Champion

Liked by Irina D.

Posted 5 months ago More by Santiago R.

Hi, Irina; Does your PSA know why your account was blocked? What is the SFI account? Or messaging? I think the most prudent thing is to send a support ticket at: https://www.sfimg.com/contact To find out if a rule has been breached, or what is the reason for the blockade. Santiago R
Hi, Irina; Does your PSA know why your account was blocked? What is the SFI account? Or messaging?

I think the most prudent thing is to send a support ticket at: www.sfimg.com/contact
To find out if a rule has been breached, or what is the reason for the blockade.

Santiago R
SUPPORT
Santiago R.

Spain

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Irina B.

Posted 5 months ago More by Irina B.

Gracias Santiago! He enviado el tiquet de soporte, y ahora se puede entrar a su cuenta sin problema.
Gracias Santiago!
He enviado el tiquet de soporte, y ahora se puede entrar a su cuenta sin problema.
Irina B.

Spain

E365 Champion

Liked by Irina D.

Posted 5 months ago More by Santiago R.

I celebrate it, Irina! I would like to have more time to learn more every day, but everything has a limit. Good weekend, Irina. Santiago.
I celebrate it, Irina! I would like to have more time to learn more every day, but everything has a limit. Good weekend, Irina.

Santiago.
SUPPORT
Santiago R.

Spain

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Irina B.

Posted 4 months ago More by Irina B.

Hola Santiago! Agradezco sus comentarios, está claro que tiene mucha experiencia en el SFI. Y si hay algo que todavía no lo sabemos, entonces nos fijamos en Launch Pad, foro, hay mucha información. La verdad a veces nos falta el tiempo. Atentamente. Irina.
Hola Santiago!
Agradezco sus comentarios, está claro que tiene mucha experiencia en el SFI.
Y si hay algo que todavía no lo sabemos, entonces nos fijamos en Launch Pad, foro, hay mucha información. La verdad a veces nos falta el tiempo.
Atentamente.
Irina.
Irina B.

Spain

E365 Champion

| Edit settings