Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Reason PSA Inactive Problem!

Posted 4 months ago More by Svend Erik L.

Most of inactive Affiliates is jump Launchpad and go direct to TO-DO list and make that famous 250 VP, some of them ask what more to do, and when you answer they should do the Daily task and instruct them how to do it, [b]they do nothing[/b], and come back days later ask again for what to do, and you are again ask them do Daily task, but they STILL NOT DO IT. It is much easier get new members to read Launcpad, than to get them to do Daily Task, That is my experience. I have made a Thread on my private Forum, how tho do the Daily task, and in fact it looks like they read it, but they are NEVER DO IT. [b]NO the reason for the many inactive is the same overall on the Internet, people thing they easy can earn money on internet and they find overall same results, they need to work for it and that they do not want to do. [/b]Best regards Svend
Most of inactive Affiliates is jump Launchpad and go direct to TO-DO list and make that famous 250 VP, some of them ask what more to do, and when you answer they should do the Daily task and instruct them how to do it, they do nothing, and come back days later ask again for what to do, and you are again ask them do Daily task, but they STILL NOT DO IT.

It is much easier get new members to read Launcpad, than to get them to do Daily Task,

That is my experience.

I have made a Thread on my private Forum, how tho do the Daily task, and in fact it looks like they read it, but they are NEVER DO IT.

NO the reason for the many inactive is the same overall on the Internet, people thing they easy can earn money on internet and they find overall same results, they need to work for it and that they do not want to do.

Best regards
Svend
54x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

You have been here for almost 4 months now, so I appreciate your "study". Company Leadership SFI President SFI President and CEO, and founder of SFI, is Gery Carson. From 1985 to 1998, [b]Gery was a top marketer and record-breaking distributor for several direct sales companies and a successful business magazine publisher.[/b] Known for his innovation, Gery has been a pioneering force in the direct mail and Internet marketing industries for more than two decades. [b]His extraordinary achievements as an entrepreneur have been spotlighted in "Money Maker's Monthly," "Upline," "Opportunity World Magazine," and in numerous books and videos.[/b] [b]National recognition has also included being named to 1992's Outstanding Young Men of America list and 1997's Who's Who in the Media and Communications.[/b] In 1998, Gery set out to "put a dent in the universe" by creating SFI, a ground-breaking program that would utilize the Internet to empower and enrich the lives of millions of people around the world. Today, with 20,526 new affiliates joining in the last week alone, [b]SFI is one of the fastest growing companies of its kind in the world[/b] and is well on its way to achieving Gery's vision. Stability & Longevity The mark of a successful company can be seen in its track record. [b]SFI is now in its 19th year, with millions of dollars in annual sales and millions paid in commissions to thousands of affiliates around the world.[/b] SFI's parent company, Carson Services, Inc., is[b] now in its 32nd year of business[/b] and is registered with Dun and Bradstreet. SFI affiliates operate with the peace of mind brought about by associating with a proven, debt-free organization with a long, successful history. I understand the temptation to tell the Doctor how to perform the surgery, but when it comes time to actually DO the surgery, do you really want them to just throw out their experience and follow your advice???
You have been here for almost 4 months now, so I appreciate your "study".

Company Leadership

SFI President SFI President and CEO, and founder of SFI, is Gery Carson. From 1985 to 1998, Gery was a top marketer and record-breaking distributor for several direct sales companies and a successful business magazine publisher. Known for his innovation, Gery has been a pioneering force in the direct mail and Internet marketing industries for more than two decades. His extraordinary achievements as an entrepreneur have been spotlighted in "Money Maker's Monthly," "Upline," "Opportunity World Magazine," and in numerous books and videos. National recognition has also included being named to 1992's Outstanding Young Men of America list and 1997's Who's Who in the Media and Communications.

In 1998, Gery set out to "put a dent in the universe" by creating SFI, a ground-breaking program that would utilize the Internet to empower and enrich the lives of millions of people around the world. Today, with 20,526 new affiliates joining in the last week alone, SFI is one of the fastest growing companies of its kind in the world and is well on its way to achieving Gery's vision.

Stability & Longevity
The mark of a successful company can be seen in its track record. SFI is now in its 19th year, with millions of dollars in annual sales and millions paid in commissions to thousands of affiliates around the world. SFI's parent company, Carson Services, Inc., is now in its 32nd year of business and is registered with Dun and Bradstreet. SFI affiliates operate with the peace of mind brought about by associating with a proven, debt-free organization with a long, successful history.

I understand the temptation to tell the Doctor how to perform the surgery, but when it comes time to actually DO the surgery, do you really want them to just throw out their experience and follow your advice???
209x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Ok, let's say they skip LaunchPad and they go directly on To-Do list and thus start earning VersaPoints.... Do you think they will remain doing this without a comprehension what is it for? And even if they do not see LaunchPad, but only been guided to see Welcome Letters, what do you expect one can understand from the welcome? They might (again) receive useful links, and maybe even more feel overwhelmed with all informations put in one letter at once . I don't know ... but I think, whatever business one starts doing, it is good that the person is guided with some informations step by step - and there comes a LaunchPad. There is a link - a button from LaunchPad leading to Affiliate Center.. We have 4 buttons from Launchpad: [b]LaunchPad index Affiliate center Translate Search[/b] Now tell me; one legally aged person who is not capable to click the buttons on one page to go out from there - how he/she can be autonomous to run own business later on? :blush: Going out from LaunchPad is much simplier than doing a lot of actions on Facebook and Twitter, regarding from what I see. Clicking and trying won't burn no one :-) If this study almost speaks that LaunchPad is clutter for the newbies, than I really don't know what they should learn on the very start of their business here? :smiley: We cannot leave to Sponsors only to be starting guidance - some will not be very eager and active, and some are maybe still new and unexperienced, so they might unintentionally miss some important informations for their new members. So, that's why the LaunchPad is there immediately. I bet whatever change we do, with or without LaunchPad on the start, that the percentage of people activating initially will remain the same - because much of them expect this would be a "simple" online job: "Tell me what to click and how much I'll be paid for" ... Instead this is a business - a serious Business, to be trained for, learned, like in evening school. The question is only. "Who is Ready for?" This is my humble opinion, and my study :blush: Regards
Ok, let's say they skip LaunchPad and they go directly on To-Do list and thus start earning VersaPoints.... Do you think they will remain doing this without a comprehension what is it for?
And even if they do not see LaunchPad, but only been guided to see Welcome Letters, what do you expect one can understand from the welcome? They might (again) receive useful links, and maybe even more feel overwhelmed with all informations put in one letter at once .
I don't know ... but I think, whatever business one starts doing, it is good that the person is guided with some informations step by step - and there comes a LaunchPad.

There is a link - a button from LaunchPad leading to Affiliate Center.. We have 4 buttons from Launchpad:
LaunchPad index Affiliate center Translate Search
Now tell me; one legally aged person who is not capable to click the buttons on one page to go out from there - how he/she can be autonomous to run own business later on?
Going out from LaunchPad is much simplier than doing a lot of actions on Facebook and Twitter, regarding from what I see. Clicking and trying won't burn no one :-)
If this study almost speaks that LaunchPad is clutter for the newbies, than I really don't know what they should learn on the very start of their business here?

We cannot leave to Sponsors only to be starting guidance - some will not be very eager and active, and some are maybe still new and unexperienced, so they might unintentionally miss some important informations for their new members.
So, that's why the LaunchPad is there immediately.
I bet whatever change we do, with or without LaunchPad on the start, that the percentage of people activating initially will remain the same - because much of them expect this would be a "simple" online job: "Tell me what to click and how much I'll be paid for" ... Instead this is a business - a serious Business, to be trained for, learned, like in evening school.
The question is only. "Who is Ready for?"
This is my humble opinion, and my study
Regards
35x SUPPORT
Tatjana G.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

There are many reason why new affiliates are always inactive . First of all from sign up process , new Affiliates think that they will receive $100 signing bonus instantly into their account when they joined SFI. After they find out that signing bonus isn't instant cash, they start getting discouraged and eventually deny to login SFI Affiliates center for the second time, these are the affiliates who don't even respond to welcome letter from their sponsors or ask questions to their sponsor. Secondly could be LaunchPad lessons that overwhelming to new affiliates, they get confused on how to start working and earn money. Some New affiliates are having problems with network connection, they could be serious with SFI but with this network issues, they can be inactive. As a sponsor, you can't do more than your best to get them active but you can keep recruiting for new affiliates to substitute those inactive affiliates don't and grow your team too. I'm not against LaunchPad lessons that can be overwhelming, in fact "KNOWLEDGE IS POWER TO SUCCESS. As a sponsor, its our responsibility to get inactive Affiliates active by contact them phonically or send them email directing them to starting point so that they can start working with SFl as soon as possible. Just my points of view Kind regards
There are many reason why new affiliates are always inactive . First of all from sign up process , new Affiliates think that they will receive $100 signing bonus instantly into their account when they joined SFI. After they find out that signing bonus isn't instant cash, they start getting discouraged and eventually deny to login SFI Affiliates center for the second time, these are the affiliates who don't even respond to welcome letter from their sponsors or ask questions to their sponsor. Secondly could be LaunchPad lessons that overwhelming to new affiliates, they get confused on how to start working and earn money.

Some New affiliates are having problems with network connection, they could be serious with SFI but with this network issues, they can be inactive.

As a sponsor, you can't do more than your best to get them active but you can keep recruiting for new affiliates to substitute those inactive affiliates don't and grow your team too.

I'm not against LaunchPad lessons that can be overwhelming, in fact "KNOWLEDGE IS POWER TO SUCCESS. As a sponsor, its our responsibility to get inactive Affiliates active by contact them phonically or send them email directing them to starting point so that they can start working with SFl as soon as possible.

Just my points of view

Kind regards
SUPPORT
Samuel E.

Namibia

Posted 4 months ago More by VINH L.

Hi Tatjana, In all my time spent reading members' posts in the SFI forum, from day one, I admire your personality. I clicked on the follow button next to your profile photo.. Your wise words are very soothing to hear because they come from a mind of an intellectual (the ability to understand and to think in an intelligent way) person. "but I think, whatever business one starts doing, it is good that the person is guided with some informations step by step - and there comes a LaunchPad." - Tatjana G. Sincerely, :wine_glass: VINH L
Hi Tatjana,

In all my time spent reading members' posts in the SFI forum, from day one, I admire your personality. I clicked on the follow button next to your profile photo.. Your wise words are very soothing to hear because they come from a mind of an intellectual (the ability to understand and to think in an intelligent way) person.

"but I think, whatever business one starts doing, it is good that the person is guided with some informations step by step - and there comes a LaunchPad." - Tatjana G.

Sincerely,

VINH L
VINH L.

United States

Posted 4 months ago More by VINH L.

[quote=989982]You have been here for almost 4 months now, so I appreciate your "study". Company Leadership SFI President SFI President and CEO, and founder of SFI, is Gery Carson. From 1985 to 1998, [b]Gery was a top marketer and record-breaking distributor for several direct sales companies and a successful business magazine publisher.[/b] Known for his innovation, Gery has been a pioneering force in the direct mail and Internet marketing industries for more than two decades. [b]His extraordinary achievements as an entrepreneur have been spotlighted in "Money Maker's Monthly," "Upline," "Opportunity World Magazine," and in numerous books and videos.[/b] [b]National recognition has also included being named to 1992's Outstanding Young Men of America list and 1997's Who's Who in the Media and Communications.[/b] In 1998, Gery set out to "put a dent in the universe" by creating SFI, a ground-breaking program that would utilize the Internet to empower and enrich the lives of millions of people around the world. Today, with 20,526 new affiliates joining in the last week alone, [b]SFI is one of the fastest growing companies of its kind in the world[/b] and is well on its way to achieving Gery's vision. Stability & Longevity The mark of a successful company can be seen in its track record. [b]SFI is now in its 19th year, with millions of dollars in annual sales and millions paid in commissions to thousands of affiliates around the world.[/b] SFI's parent company, Carson Services, Inc., is[b] now in its 32nd year of business[/b] and is registered with Dun and Bradstreet. SFI affiliates operate with the peace of mind brought about by associating with a proven, debt-free organization with a long, successful history. I understand the temptation to tell the Doctor how to perform the surgery, but when it comes time to actually DO the surgery, do you really want them to just throw out their experience and follow your advice???[/quote] Hi Randy, I really appreciate your post! I respect your sharing of information about SFI, its Owner, and Establishment. That's why I am with SFI (STRONG FUTURE international).. proud to be a part of this excellent OPPORTUNITY! Residual Incomes rocks.. Respectfully, VINH L. Let us work a worthy way to earn a good living!
Randy I. posted:
You have been here for almost 4 months now, so I appreciate your "study".

Company Leadership

SFI President SFI President and CEO, and founder of SFI, is Gery Carson. From 1985 to 1998, Gery was a top marketer and record-breaking distributor for several direct sales companies and a successful business magazine publisher. Known for his innovation, Gery has been a pioneering force in the direct mail and Internet marketing industries for more than two decades. His extraordinary achievements as an entrepreneur have been spotlighted in "Money Maker's Monthly," "Upline," "Opportunity World Magazine," and in numerous books and videos. National recognition has also included being named to 1992's Outstanding Young Men of America list and 1997's Who's Who in the Media and Communications.

In 1998, Gery set out to "put a dent in the universe" by creating SFI, a ground-breaking program that would utilize the Internet to empower and enrich the lives of millions of people around the world. Today, with 20,526 new affiliates joining in the last week alone, SFI is one of the fastest growing companies of its kind in the world and is well on its way to achieving Gery's vision.

Stability & Longevity
The mark of a successful company can be seen in its track record. SFI is now in its 19th year, with millions of dollars in annual sales and millions paid in commissions to thousands of affiliates around the world. SFI's parent company, Carson Services, Inc., is now in its 32nd year of business and is registered with Dun and Bradstreet. SFI affiliates operate with the peace of mind brought about by associating with a proven, debt-free organization with a long, successful history.

I understand the temptation to tell the Doctor how to perform the surgery, but when it comes time to actually DO the surgery, do you really want them to just throw out their experience and follow your advice???

Hi Randy,

I really appreciate your post! I respect your sharing of information about SFI, its Owner, and Establishment. That's why I am with SFI (STRONG FUTURE international).. proud to be a part of this excellent OPPORTUNITY!

Residual Incomes rocks..

Respectfully,

VINH L.
Let us work a worthy way to earn a good living!
VINH L.

United States

must-read post

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=989070]After some study, I have found the reason why PSA are inactive! It is because they were never given a chance to actually log into the SFI Affiliate Center to be supported by their Sponsor. Why? Because, the sign-up process is good that ask them to confirm their information, but, a major flaw I see is that, on their first log in, they were never given a chance to actually see the SFI Affiliate Center where their Sponsor can offer helps, instead, they were taken directly to the LaunchPad filled with overwhelming information with links to more information and on and on.. they get discourage. The LaunchPad is a great information resources for affiliates to learn and seek answer to their questions, but, come-on, let's be real, I feel it should be left alone for serious affiliates to use when they need information. I respectfully ask SFI to consider not including LaunchPad in the sign-up process. Please give the new affiliate a chance to actually log into the SFI Affiliate Center so they can start turning Tabs green and receive assistance from their Sponsor. Give new Affiliates a chance to work with their Sponsor/Co-sponsor. Due to the fact of my study, these new affiliates never even got a chance to see their Sponsor's Welcome Message because they're stuck inside the LaunchPad lessons!!!![/quote] I appreciate your input, VINH, but with all due respect, we've already tried it the way you're suggesting...for YEARS in fact. It did not produce better results. The thing is, counting on sponsors is NOT duplicatable and actually creates MUCH more confusion because every sponsor has a different idea of what's important and what's not. Worse, many can't communicate it, even if they mean well. You will have to trust me, but having a single, central training document (LaunchPad) with the steps to get started (based on my 30+ years in the industry) is a better approach by far, all things considered. Might certain sponsors do a better job? Sure! But likely 97% or more would do worse. And it's not like we're stopping any good sponsor from interjecting themselves! On the contrary, sponsors are notified the second someone signs up and can IMMEDIATELY engage with their new members...in various ways. If you want to tell a new person to ignore LaunchPad, we don't recommend it but you can do that, that's your prerogative, it's your business. One last thing: Always remember that success comes before work ONLY in the dictionary. The vast majority of the public either don't know this yet or prefer to delude themselves into believing there are shortcuts to success. There aren't...and you will get [url=https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=56]your share of these folks[/url]. [i]People who know there are no shortcuts, who are willing to do the work, will gladly read the LaunchPad.[/i] P.S. We are working on a new front-end that will try a different approach to engage many more people that we hope to roll out in the next couple months...so stay tuned.
VINH L. posted:
After some study, I have found the reason why PSA are inactive! It is because they were never given a chance to actually log into the SFI Affiliate Center to be supported by their Sponsor. Why? Because, the sign-up process is good that ask them to confirm their information, but, a major flaw I see is that, on their first log in, they were never given a chance to actually see the SFI Affiliate Center where their Sponsor can offer helps, instead, they were taken directly to the LaunchPad filled with overwhelming information with links to more information and on and on.. they get discourage. The LaunchPad is a great information resources for affiliates to learn and seek answer to their questions, but, come-on, let's be real, I feel it should be left alone for serious affiliates to use when they need information.

I respectfully ask SFI to consider not including LaunchPad in the sign-up process. Please give the new affiliate a chance to actually log into the SFI Affiliate Center so they can start turning Tabs green and receive assistance from their Sponsor. Give new Affiliates a chance to work with their Sponsor/Co-sponsor. Due to the fact of my study, these new affiliates never even got a chance to see their Sponsor's Welcome Message because they're stuck inside the LaunchPad lessons!!!!

I appreciate your input, VINH, but with all due respect, we've already tried it the way you're suggesting...for YEARS in fact. It did not produce better results.

The thing is, counting on sponsors is NOT duplicatable and actually creates MUCH more confusion because every sponsor has a different idea of what's important and what's not. Worse, many can't communicate it, even if they mean well.

You will have to trust me, but having a single, central training document (LaunchPad) with the steps to get started (based on my 30+ years in the industry) is a better approach by far, all things considered.

Might certain sponsors do a better job? Sure! But likely 97% or more would do worse. And it's not like we're stopping any good sponsor from interjecting themselves! On the contrary, sponsors are notified the second someone signs up and can IMMEDIATELY engage with their new members...in various ways. If you want to tell a new person to ignore LaunchPad, we don't recommend it but you can do that, that's your prerogative, it's your business.

One last thing: Always remember that success comes before work ONLY in the dictionary. The vast majority of the public either don't know this yet or prefer to delude themselves into believing there are shortcuts to success. There aren't...and you will get your share of these folks. People who know there are no shortcuts, who are willing to do the work, will gladly read the LaunchPad.

P.S. We are working on a new front-end that will try a different approach to engage many more people that we hope to roll out in the next couple months...so stay tuned.
Gery

United States

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago

I am in no way an expert, but I do contact my PSA's most of the time as soon as I get the message that I have one. I also contact my CSA/s . It is a short Welcome for my PSA's with information that they do the training that is set up by SFI. I also tell them to contact me if they have questions or need help. I also tell them not to get discouraged. Take their time and read until they understand what they are reading. I have notice a lot of them get the 250 vp's and then seem to disappear. I had only 1 PSA that had 250 vps ever contact me. It seems that as soon as they find out they have to actually do some work they disappear. I have come to the conclusion that if they really see what an opportunity SFI is and they want to succeed and have their own business they will work, if not, you can forget about them. I still contact them occasionally and tell them to check and see the new things SFI is giving us to work with. You can't make them work if they do not want to. Ernestine
I am in no way an expert, but I do contact my PSA's most of the time as soon as
I get the message that I have one. I also contact my CSA/s . It is a short
Welcome for my PSA's with information that they do the training that
is set up by SFI. I also tell them to contact me if they have questions or
need help. I also tell them not to get discouraged. Take their time
and read until they understand what they are reading.

I have notice a lot of them get the 250 vp's and then seem to disappear.
I had only 1 PSA that had 250 vps ever contact me. It seems that as
soon as they find out they have to actually do some work they disappear.

I have come to the conclusion that if they really see what an opportunity
SFI is and they want to succeed and have their own business they will work,
if not, you can forget about them. I still contact them occasionally and
tell them to check and see the new things SFI is giving
us to work with. You can't make them work if they do not want to.

Ernestine
Ernestine E.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

I been with SFI since 2012 and no experience with internet but I am not given opt,Most of Affiliates didn't relealize that there a lot of reading and learning if you don't have any experience.Some of them think is fast money maker with out realizing that SFI advertasinz is Second Income.In 5yrs with all the affiliates that I have none of them make it to bronze level.A lot time I blame myself for not communicated any with them.So be patient and try new way to get the result you wont. Your Truly:Jocelyne
I been with SFI since 2012 and no experience with internet but I am not given opt,Most of Affiliates didn't relealize that there a lot of reading and learning if you don't have any experience.Some of them think is fast money maker with out realizing that SFI advertasinz is Second Income.In 5yrs with all the affiliates that I have none of them make it to bronze level.A lot time I blame myself for not communicated any with them.So be patient and try new way to get the result you wont.

Your Truly:Jocelyne
Jocelyne M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

I agree with you!
I agree with you!
2x SUPPORT
Hristina T.

Macedonia

Posted 4 months ago

Good thinking Mr. VINHL but I may disagree with you. My reason for disagreement is that I sent messages to PSAs/Casas both to their personal email address and SFI inbox yet they don't reply or even acknowledge. I will agree with Gery that majority are looking for success without work
Good thinking Mr. VINHL but I may disagree with you. My reason for disagreement is that I sent messages to PSAs/Casas both to their personal email address and SFI inbox yet they don't reply or even acknowledge. I will agree with Gery that majority are looking for success without work
Onyinye O.

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago

I agree with you.good luck! Happy earnings!!!!!
I agree with you.good luck!
Happy earnings!!!!!
Marco B.

Italy

Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings