Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Is SFI applying Sir Isaac Newton's Law of Inertia? Replies to Marlene's post

Posted about 1 year ago 1 Reply

I agree, but there is one thing I think could really improve affiliates taking action when joining SFI. At the moment we have the wonderful stats of many people registering every day as new affiliates. The sad thing is that 99% of those registering don't do anything. I think there should be more control when people register. What is the use of having thousands of affiliates when they actually do NOTHING? Just my opinion :-)
I agree, but there is one thing I think could really improve affiliates taking action when joining SFI.

At the moment we have the wonderful stats of many people registering every day as new affiliates. The sad thing is that 99% of those registering don't do anything.

I think there should be more control when people register. What is the use of having thousands of affiliates when they actually do NOTHING?

Just my opinion :-)
Marlene R.

South Africa

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago More by Tommie K.

[quote=1149421]I agree, but there is one thing I think could really improve affiliates taking action when joining SFI. At the moment we have the wonderful stats of many people registering every day as new affiliates. The sad thing is that 99% of those registering don't do anything. I think there should be more control when people register. What is the use of having thousands of affiliates when they actually do NOTHING? Just my opinion :-)[/quote] Hi Marlene, We're like the old gold miners, we're panning for gold (Diamond Team Leaders). But, we have to go thru a lot of affiliates (tour takers) to find those DTL. I wouldn't change a thing . Remember,[b] Work with the workers![/b]:sunglasses:
Marlene R. posted:
I agree, but there is one thing I think could really improve affiliates taking action when joining SFI.

At the moment we have the wonderful stats of many people registering every day as new affiliates. The sad thing is that 99% of those registering don't do anything.

I think there should be more control when people register. What is the use of having thousands of affiliates when they actually do NOTHING?

Just my opinion :-)

Hi Marlene,

We're like the old gold miners, we're panning for gold (Diamond Team Leaders).

But, we have to go thru a lot of affiliates (tour takers) to find those DTL.

I wouldn't change a thing .

Remember, Work with the workers!

24x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings