Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Rewardical X-Cards are here! Replies to Michael's post

Posted 12 months ago More by Michael A. 1 Reply

I just the cost of shipping Rewardical X-Card (50 Pack) to Nigeria now and it is around $13.25 which is the same shipping like Grow A Second Income pack. Thanks Gery.
I just the cost of shipping Rewardical X-Card (50 Pack) to Nigeria now and it is around $13.25 which is the same shipping like Grow A Second Income pack.
Thanks Gery.
72x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 12 months ago More by Nkechi N.

[quote=1219664]I just the cost of shipping Rewardical X-Card (50 Pack) to Nigeria now and it is around $13.25 which is the same shipping like Grow A Second Income pack. Thanks Gery.[/quote] Hi Micheal if your calculation about the shipping is correct I think a kudos should be given to Gery.
Michael A. posted:
I just the cost of shipping Rewardical X-Card (50 Pack) to Nigeria now and it is around $13.25 which is the same shipping like Grow A Second Income pack.
Thanks Gery.

Hi Micheal if your calculation about the shipping is correct I think a kudos should be given to Gery.
20x SUPPORT
Nkechi N.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

| Edit settings