SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Dec.8 Deadline for Earning November VP, Rank, Benefits Replies to SAHIL's post

Posted about 1 year ago

Thanks for the reminder Stephen. Can you please help me out to how to redeem previous month's VP. Thank you in advance.
Thanks for the reminder Stephen.
Can you please help me out to how to redeem previous month's VP.
Thank you in advance.

Posted about 1 year ago More by Stephen D.

[quote=1232622]Thanks for the reminder Stephen. [b]Can you please help me out to how to redeem previous month's VP. [/b]Thank you in advance.[/quote] Welcome to the Forum Sahil S. (If I have 'addressed' you incorrectly, please 'sign' your (future) post to indicate your preferred 'name'.) [b]Your "previous month`s" (November) VP are presently being 'processed'[/b]. Processing is held-up until (or soon after) the 10th of the month. (The processing delay is there to allow for 'adjustments' such as: [b]Backdating[/b] and the one-time forward [b]VP-Transfer[/b]). If you made any Sales (to PSA or TripleClicks PRM) in November you will automatically receive Direct Commissions when processing is complete -- probably Dec.11th due to the 10th being a the weekend. If you achieve a Rank of EA, you will also receive a number of Shares of the Executive Pool (EP) equal to your Total November 'Personal-VP'. If you achieve a Rank of BTL or greater, you will also receive "Matching-VP" Shares for all your Downline`s Personal-VP. During monthly processing, VP are converted into "Commissions" and deposited into your Commissions account. https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/CommissionsIndex The easiest and no-cost way to "redeem" your Commissions (including former VP Shares) is to PAY for Purchases you make from TripleClicks, such as TCredit Packages or S-Builder Co-op (advertising) Units. :eight_spoked_asterisk: Other Payment options become available as your Commission account BALANCE increases. https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/EditCommissionPaymentInfo signed, for example Stephen
SAHIL S. posted:
Thanks for the reminder Stephen.
Can you please help me out to how to redeem previous month's VP.
Thank you in advance.

Welcome to the Forum Sahil S.
(If I have 'addressed' you incorrectly, please 'sign' your (future) post to indicate your preferred 'name'.)

Your "previous month`s" (November) VP are presently being 'processed'. Processing is held-up until (or soon after) the 10th of the month. (The processing delay is there to allow for 'adjustments' such as: Backdating and the one-time forward VP-Transfer).

If you made any Sales (to PSA or TripleClicks PRM) in November you will automatically receive Direct Commissions when processing is complete -- probably Dec.11th due to the 10th being a the weekend.

If you achieve a Rank of EA, you will also receive a number of Shares of the Executive Pool (EP) equal to your Total November 'Personal-VP'.

If you achieve a Rank of BTL or greater, you will also receive "Matching-VP" Shares for all your Downline`s Personal-VP.

During monthly processing, VP are converted into "Commissions" and deposited into your Commissions account. www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/CommissionsIndex

The easiest and no-cost way to "redeem" your Commissions (including former VP Shares) is to PAY for Purchases you make from TripleClicks, such as TCredit Packages or S-Builder Co-op (advertising) Units.

Other Payment options become available as your Commission account BALANCE increases.
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/EditCommissionPaymentInfo

signed, for example
Stephen
17x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #10

| Edit settings