SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Registrations without mail ids?.. Replies to SFI's post

Posted 7 months ago 1 Reply

[quote=1421180]Surprised to note 8 new affiliates have registered without mail ids. How is it possible.?.. Just now as I was going thru genealogy and wanted to send mail to my newly joined affiliates and clicked on communication tab ..found that mail ids were blank.. Is anybody experiencing similar situation?..[/quote] Mail IDs? Do you mean postal addresses? We don't collect postal addresses.
Prbhakar S. posted:
Surprised to note 8 new affiliates have registered without mail ids.

How is it possible.?..

Just now as I was going thru genealogy and wanted to send mail to my newly joined affiliates and clicked on communication tab ..found that mail ids were blank..

Is anybody experiencing similar situation?..

Mail IDs? Do you mean postal addresses? We don't collect postal addresses.
Gery

United States

Posted 7 months ago More by Prbhakar S.

[quote=1421219][quote=1421180]Surprised to note 8 new affiliates have registered without mail ids. How is it possible.?.. Just now as I was going thru genealogy and wanted to send mail to my newly joined affiliates and clicked on communication tab ..found that mail ids were blank.. Is anybody experiencing similar situation?..[/quote] Mail IDs? Do you mean postal addresses? We don't collect postal addresses.[/quote] No.no.I was looking for email ids.. Just forgotten that the said affiliates are in 2 generation onwards.. I wanted to welcone them as they were originated thru my sfi co-op. Thanks Gery sir for taking time to reply.Sorry for inconvenience.
Gery posted:
Prbhakar S. posted:
Surprised to note 8 new affiliates have registered without mail ids.

How is it possible.?..

Just now as I was going thru genealogy and wanted to send mail to my newly joined affiliates and clicked on communication tab ..found that mail ids were blank..

Is anybody experiencing similar situation?..

Mail IDs? Do you mean postal addresses? We don't collect postal addresses.

No.no.I was looking for email ids..

Just forgotten that the said affiliates are in 2 generation onwards..
I wanted to welcone them as they were originated thru my sfi co-op.

Thanks Gery sir for taking time to reply.Sorry for inconvenience.

Prbhakar S.

India

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings