Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Posted 3 months ago More by Parameswaran K. 1 Reply

HYi, I believe you need to check your TC Sales report that will indicate the date/PSA/amount for that commission. As for your PSA, although his last login was April 2014, he might have returned ( Not sure whether he opted out or account canceled due to inactivity) and made a transaction. Only Support can check this for you. As an Affiliate, you need to get 10 VPs or more daily (consecutively) to maintain your day streak badge. So the answer is NO for your 2nd question. Cheers
HYi,

I believe you need to check your TC Sales report that will indicate the date/PSA/amount for that commission.

As for your PSA, although his last login was April 2014, he might have returned ( Not sure whether he opted out or account canceled due to inactivity) and made a transaction. Only Support can check this for you.

As an Affiliate, you need to get 10 VPs or more daily (consecutively) to maintain your day streak badge. So the answer is NO for your 2nd question.

Cheers
11x SUPPORT
Parameswaran K.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

Posted 3 months ago More by Svend Erik L. 1 Reply

[quote=1421226]HYi, I believe you need to check your TC Sales report that will indicate the date/PSA/amount for that commission. As for your PSA, although his last login was April 2014, he might have returned ( Not sure whether he opted out or account canceled due to inactivity) and made a transaction. Only Support can check this for you. As an Affiliate, you need to get 10 VPs or more daily (consecutively) to maintain your day streak badge. So the answer is NO for your 2nd question. Cheers[/quote] The 2nd question is not an absolute NO. Example, I login and has made a sale same day, where I earned 10 VP, then I'm qualified for Daily VP streak. But he was ask when it was enough he login without visit Affiliate Center, [b]THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE[/b] because all login goes to Alert Tab, and that is a part of Affiliate Center. [b] So your NO is right when look that way, but you were write he need do Daily Task, and that is not correct[/b], he is only need earn 10 VP, that can be from any other than Daily Task. Best regards Svend
Parameswaran K. posted:
HYi,

I believe you need to check your TC Sales report that will indicate the date/PSA/amount for that commission.

As for your PSA, although his last login was April 2014, he might have returned ( Not sure whether he opted out or account canceled due to inactivity) and made a transaction. Only Support can check this for you.

As an Affiliate, you need to get 10 VPs or more daily (consecutively) to maintain your day streak badge. So the answer is NO for your 2nd question.

Cheers

The 2nd question is not an absolute NO.

Example, I login and has made a sale same day, where I earned 10 VP, then I'm qualified for Daily VP streak.

But he was ask when it was enough he login without visit Affiliate Center, THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE because all login goes to Alert Tab, and that is a part of Affiliate Center.

So your NO is right when look that way, but you were write he need do Daily Task, and that is not correct
, he is only need earn 10 VP, that can be from any other than Daily Task.

Best regards
Svend

72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings