Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How To Earn Maximum Income As A Basic Affiliate Only Replies to Mirjana & Igor 's post

Posted 7 days ago More by Mirjana & Igor C. 1 Reply

Hi Isaac:star: I like this topic. For five years, when I was here, when I calculated everything, I could buy an excellent apartment in Serbia in the center of Belgrade (the Serbian capital) It was my goal and I wrote about it in the past.
Hi Isaac

I like this topic.
For five years, when I was here, when I calculated everything, I could buy an excellent apartment in Serbia in the center of Belgrade (the Serbian capital)
It was my goal and I wrote about it in the past.
31x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Igor C.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago 1 Reply

[quote=1442487]Hi Isaac:star: I like this topic. For five years, when I was here, when I calculated everything, I could buy an excellent apartment in Serbia in the center of Belgrade (the Serbian capital) It was my goal and I wrote about it in the past. [/quote] So have you purchased one?
Mirjana & Igor C. posted:
Hi Isaac

I like this topic.
For five years, when I was here, when I calculated everything, I could buy an excellent apartment in Serbia in the center of Belgrade (the Serbian capital)
It was my goal and I wrote about it in the past.

So have you purchased one?
Rashid .S. J.

Canada

E365 Champion

| Edit settings