Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How to best spend 25$ giftcard Replies to mary's post

Posted 3 months ago More by mary b. 1 Reply

I suggest you click on the rocket and do enough Launchpad Lessons to get to EA free this month. When that is done check out the Daily To Do list to see how to get more v.p. free. Log in daily and do not forget to play T-time as you can use T credits to play Astro Auction. You have 4 days to get to EA or you will forfit those CSA"s that SFI promised you. Lastly, purchase some T credits.
I suggest you click on the rocket and do enough Launchpad Lessons to get to EA free
this month. When that is done check out the Daily To Do list to see how to get more v.p. free.

Log in daily and do not forget to play T-time as you can use T credits to play Astro Auction.
You have 4 days to get to EA or you will forfit those CSA"s that SFI promised you.

Lastly, purchase some T credits.
39x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by Ronald P.

Posted 3 months ago More by yahya n.

[quote=1512945]I suggest you click on the rocket and do enough Launchpad Lessons to get to EA free this month. When that is done check out the Daily To Do list to see how to get more v.p. free. Log in daily and do not forget to play T-time as you can use T credits to play Astro Auction. You have 4 days to get to EA or you will forfit those CSA"s that SFI promised you. Lastly, purchase some T credits. [/quote] Dear Mary. B can you tell me what do you mean by 4 days.. Thank you
mary b. posted:
I suggest you click on the rocket and do enough Launchpad Lessons to get to EA free
this month. When that is done check out the Daily To Do list to see how to get more v.p. free.

Log in daily and do not forget to play T-time as you can use T credits to play Astro Auction.
You have 4 days to get to EA or you will forfit those CSA"s that SFI promised you.

Lastly, purchase some T credits.

Dear Mary. B can you tell me what do you mean by 4 days.. Thank you
yahya n.

Pakistan

Liked by Jessie M.

| Edit settings