Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Expert Reports Replies to Randy's post

Posted 4 days ago More by Randy I. 2 Replies

[quote=1568972]Hi Randy ! Great thread as usual ... Thanks for sharing . As for myself, I have jumped so many times too, and hit the ground just to find out that dee plane flew away ... so I had to climb to some new planes in order to find the one that fly high enough to make my fall long enough to build that parachute (I am not so quick builder). And now, I guess I'm still falling . Best regards my friend ![/quote] There is a powerful lesson, especially for new people, Sead. FAILURE is NORMAL for almost everyone! I think we do a disservice if we tell people that they won't fail. The better lesson, and truth, is that we WILL fail, but that is not the end. We can "bounce back" and work on what went wrong! If a person didn't attain the goals last month, they can try again this month using lessons learned. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” ― Winston S. Churchill “Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” ― Winston S. Churchill
Sead Š. posted:
Hi Randy !

Great thread as usual ... Thanks for sharing .

As for myself, I have jumped so many times too, and hit the ground just to find out that dee plane flew away ... so I had to climb to some new planes in order to find the one that fly high enough to make my fall long enough to build that parachute (I am not so quick builder). And now, I guess I'm still falling .

Best regards my friend !

There is a powerful lesson, especially for new people, Sead. FAILURE is NORMAL for almost everyone! I think we do a disservice if we tell people that they won't fail. The better lesson, and truth, is that we WILL fail, but that is not the end. We can "bounce back" and work on what went wrong!

If a person didn't attain the goals last month, they can try again this month using lessons learned.

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston S. Churchill

“Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”
― Winston S. Churchill
3x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

Guru Rank: #3

Posted 4 days ago

[quote=1568976][quote=1568972]Hi Randy ! Great thread as usual ... Thanks for sharing . As for myself, I have jumped so many times too, and hit the ground just to find out that dee plane flew away ... so I had to climb to some new planes in order to find the one that fly high enough to make my fall long enough to build that parachute (I am not so quick builder). And now, I guess I'm still falling . Best regards my friend ![/quote] There is a powerful lesson, especially for new people, Sead. FAILURE is NORMAL for almost everyone! I think we do a disservice if we tell people that they won't fail. The better lesson, and truth, is that we WILL fail, but that is not the end. We can "bounce back" and work on what went wrong! If a person didn't attain the goals last month, they can try again this month using lessons learned. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” ― Winston S. Churchill “Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” ― Winston S. Churchill[/quote] A quote I like which sums up how I usually deal with failure and I don't even know who said it is "Everything will be alright in the end and if its not alright then its not the end"
Randy I. posted:
Sead Š. posted:
Hi Randy !

Great thread as usual ... Thanks for sharing .

As for myself, I have jumped so many times too, and hit the ground just to find out that dee plane flew away ... so I had to climb to some new planes in order to find the one that fly high enough to make my fall long enough to build that parachute (I am not so quick builder). And now, I guess I'm still falling .

Best regards my friend !

There is a powerful lesson, especially for new people, Sead. FAILURE is NORMAL for almost everyone! I think we do a disservice if we tell people that they won't fail. The better lesson, and truth, is that we WILL fail, but that is not the end. We can "bounce back" and work on what went wrong!

If a person didn't attain the goals last month, they can try again this month using lessons learned.

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston S. Churchill

“Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”
― Winston S. Churchill

A quote I like which sums up how I usually deal with failure and I don't even know who said it is
"Everything will be alright in the end and if its not alright then its not the end"
5x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #18

Posted 4 days ago, edited 4 days ago More by Tommie K. 1 Reply

[quote=1568976]FAILURE is NORMAL for almost everyone! I think we do a disservice if we tell people that they won't fail. The better lesson, and truth, is that we WILL fail, but that is not the end. We can "bounce back" and work on what went wrong![/quote] Hi Randy, I have started several threads on how I look at failure: [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=112860]I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work... [/url] (11 Months ago) [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=101927]If you want to increase your success rate, double your failure[/url] (1 year ago) [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=100822]Don't waste time calculating your chances of success and failure.[/url] (1 year ago) Many years ago, I changed how I look at failure... [b]To date,[/b] This is what failure means to me: - Learning experience -Results - Feedback - An Outcome - An Etc... A couple of my mottos is: [i][b]Fail Your Way To Success![/b][/i] [i][b]What Would You Do If It Was impossible To Fail![/b][/i]
Randy I. posted:
FAILURE is NORMAL for almost everyone! I think we do a disservice if we tell people that they won't fail. The better lesson, and truth, is that we WILL fail, but that is not the end. We can "bounce back" and work on what went wrong!

Hi Randy,

I have started several threads on how I look at failure:

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work... (11 Months ago)
If you want to increase your success rate, double your failure (1 year ago)
Don't waste time calculating your chances of success and failure. (1 year ago)

Many years ago, I changed how I look at failure...

To date, This is what failure means to me:
- Learning experience
-Results
- Feedback
- An Outcome
- An Etc...

A couple of my mottos is:
Fail Your Way To Success!
What Would You Do If It Was impossible To Fail!
24x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings