Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Member signing out Replies to Parameswaran's post

Posted 3 days ago 1 Reply

Hi Goran, I believe you can go Members Center and send a support ticket. Just provide the PSA's SFID/Name and I would think support can take care of it. Cheers
Hi Goran,

I believe you can go Members Center and send a support ticket. Just provide the PSA's SFID/Name and I would think support can take care of it.

Cheers

15x SUPPORT
Parameswaran K.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

Posted 3 days ago, edited 3 days ago More by Goran M. 1 Reply

[quote=1569073]Hi Goran, I believe you can go Members Center and send a support ticket. Just provide the PSA's SFID/Name and I would think support can take care of it. Cheers [/quote] Hi Parameswaran I can provide them only His full name and email address, I can not see his ID any more as he is no more an SFI member. At least I can not find it anywhere. Ty BR
Parameswaran K. posted:
Hi Goran,

I believe you can go Members Center and send a support ticket. Just provide the PSA's SFID/Name and I would think support can take care of it.

Cheers

Hi Parameswaran
I can provide them only His full name and email address, I can not see his ID any more as he is no more an SFI member.
At least I can not find it anywhere.
Ty
BR
19x SUPPORT
Goran M.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings