Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Member signing out Replies to Goran's post

Posted 3 days ago More by Goran M. 1 Reply

[quote=1569072]I would send a ticket into SFI support. They would have all of his information. If your PRM has emailed you, then I would send a copy of that email as well to support letting them know what your PRM is requesting.[/quote] Thank you Fay Yes I would send also a copy of email I received. But support team coud would have also have a bit of a problem as the email is in our Balkan native language :wink: Nevermind, they could see that HE did realy contacted me. Also would paste a google translate for easier understanding for support team :smiley: BR
Fay J. posted:
I would send a ticket into SFI support. They would have all of his information. If your PRM has emailed you, then I would send a copy of that email as well to support letting them know what your PRM is requesting.

Thank you Fay
Yes I would send also a copy of email I received.
But support team coud would have also have a bit of a problem as the email is in our Balkan native language

Nevermind, they could see that HE did realy contacted me.
Also would paste a google translate for easier understanding for support team

BR
19x SUPPORT
Goran M.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 days ago

[quote=1569075][quote=1569072]I would send a ticket into SFI support. They would have all of his information. If your PRM has emailed you, then I would send a copy of that email as well to support letting them know what your PRM is requesting.[/quote] Thank you Fay Yes I would send also a copy of email I received. But support team coud would have also have a bit of a problem as the email is in our Balkan native language :wink: Nevermind, they could see that HE did realy contacted me. Also [b]would paste a google translate for easier understanding[/b] for support team :smiley: BR[/quote] :wave::wave: You answered your own question...:thumbsup: Smart guy :ok_hand: Why don't you tell [ pass on to ] the downline member THIS :mag_right::key:: (1) "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try." - Beverly Sills (2) I succeed mainly because i never quit - Sanjeev Suri from INDIA
Goran M. posted:
Fay J. posted:
I would send a ticket into SFI support. They would have all of his information. If your PRM has emailed you, then I would send a copy of that email as well to support letting them know what your PRM is requesting.

Thank you Fay
Yes I would send also a copy of email I received.
But support team coud would have also have a bit of a problem as the email is in our Balkan native language

Nevermind, they could see that HE did realy contacted me.
Also would paste a google translate for easier understanding for support team

BR

You answered your own question...
Smart guy

Why don't you tell [ pass on to ] the downline member THIS
:
(1)
"You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try."
- Beverly Sills
(2)
I succeed mainly because i never quit - Sanjeev Suri from INDIA
Sanjeev S.