Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Member signing out Replies to Goran's post

Posted 3 days ago, edited 3 days ago More by Goran M. 1 Reply

[quote=1569073]Hi Goran, I believe you can go Members Center and send a support ticket. Just provide the PSA's SFID/Name and I would think support can take care of it. Cheers [/quote] Hi Parameswaran I can provide them only His full name and email address, I can not see his ID any more as he is no more an SFI member. At least I can not find it anywhere. Ty BR
Parameswaran K. posted:
Hi Goran,

I believe you can go Members Center and send a support ticket. Just provide the PSA's SFID/Name and I would think support can take care of it.

Cheers

Hi Parameswaran
I can provide them only His full name and email address, I can not see his ID any more as he is no more an SFI member.
At least I can not find it anywhere.
Ty
BR
19x SUPPORT
Goran M.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 days ago

[quote=1569077][quote=1569073]Hi Goran, I believe you can go Members Center and send a support ticket. Just provide the PSA's SFID/Name and I would think support can take care of it. Cheers [/quote] Hi Parameswaran I can provide them only His full name and email address, I can not see his ID any more as he is no more an SFI member. At least I can not find it anywhere. Ty BR[/quote] As long as you have the email address he used for SFI, they should be able to find it.
Goran M. posted:
Parameswaran K. posted:
Hi Goran,

I believe you can go Members Center and send a support ticket. Just provide the PSA's SFID/Name and I would think support can take care of it.

Cheers

Hi Parameswaran
I can provide them only His full name and email address, I can not see his ID any more as he is no more an SFI member.
At least I can not find it anywhere.
Ty
BR

As long as you have the email address he used for SFI, they should be able to find it.
32x SUPPORT
Earl W.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings