Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Hidden Games: Anyone else experiencing this? Replies to Tanja's post

Posted 12 days ago, edited 12 days ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

[quote=1593926][quote=1593905]Respected Olufolake A red fox sighting instantly earns you 3 free Clues (maximum 9 per game) Reference: https://blog.eagerzebra.com/2018/09/19/how-to-play-hidden-official-rules/[/quote] Sampath I know but am not been given. It is not been added to my clues. For example, yesterday I had 17 clues left and won the red fox, yet my clues still remained 17 How do you explain that pls?[/quote] I am not sure that you have understood completely the rule that Sampath quoted above... Only the FIRST THREE red foxes will bring you clues (3 x 3 = 9 max). After that, red foxes will give you 150 points a couple of times ( I haven't counted how many times, to be honest). And after that, red foxes will not give you anything else. If you SAW the red fox telling you that you have won 3 clues, and they were NOT added...that was probably a glitch. It happens sometimes.
Olufolake S. posted:
Sampath Kumar S. posted:
Respected Olufolake

A red fox sighting instantly earns you 3 free Clues (maximum 9 per game)

Reference:
blog.eagerzebra.com/2018/09/19/how-to-play-hidden-official-rules/

Sampath I know but am not been given. It is not been added to my clues. For example, yesterday I had 17 clues left and won the red fox, yet my clues still remained 17

How do you explain that pls?

I am not sure that you have understood completely the rule that Sampath
quoted above...
Only the FIRST THREE red foxes will bring you clues (3 x 3 = 9 max).
After that, red foxes will give you 150 points a couple of times ( I haven't
counted how many times, to be honest). And after that, red foxes will not
give you anything else.

If you SAW the red fox telling you that you have won 3 clues, and they were
NOT added...that was probably a glitch. It happens sometimes.
183x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #2

Posts: 8,956 | Followers: 1,138 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 12 days ago More by Olufolake S. 1 Reply

[quote=1593936][quote=1593926][quote=1593905]Respected Olufolake A red fox sighting instantly earns you 3 free Clues (maximum 9 per game) Reference: https://blog.eagerzebra.com/2018/09/19/how-to-play-hidden-official-rules/[/quote] Sampath I know but am not been given. It is not been added to my clues. For example, yesterday I had 17 clues left and won the red fox, yet my clues still remained 17 How do you explain that pls?[/quote] I am not sure that you have understood completely the rule that Sampath quoted above... Only the FIRST THREE red foxes will bring you clues (3 x 3 = 9 max). After that, red foxes will give you 150 points a couple of times ( I haven't counted how many times, to be honest). And after that, red foxes will not give you anything else. If you SAW the red fox telling you that you have won 3 clues, and they were NOT added...that was probably a glitch. It happens sometimes. [/quote] Hey Tanja I know. Just now in a game I won a red fox with the clues and had 27 remaining, when I checked it was still 27. I would have won so many streaks if my clues were added. Just yesterday in a game I won 4 red foxes none of the clues were added but then it got me thinking that the three times I had the clues I had bought 10 clues using 1 tcredit I was wondering why? Because after I stopped using tcredit no more addition. It shouldn't be so. I won 3 rare foxes without spending one single tcredit
Tanja K. posted:
Olufolake S. posted:
Sampath Kumar S. posted:
Respected Olufolake

A red fox sighting instantly earns you 3 free Clues (maximum 9 per game)

Reference:
blog.eagerzebra.com/2018/09/19/how-to-play-hidden-official-rules/

Sampath I know but am not been given. It is not been added to my clues. For example, yesterday I had 17 clues left and won the red fox, yet my clues still remained 17

How do you explain that pls?

I am not sure that you have understood completely the rule that Sampath
quoted above...
Only the FIRST THREE red foxes will bring you clues (3 x 3 = 9 max).
After that, red foxes will give you 150 points a couple of times ( I haven't
counted how many times, to be honest). And after that, red foxes will not
give you anything else.

If you SAW the red fox telling you that you have won 3 clues, and they were
NOT added...that was probably a glitch. It happens sometimes.

Hey Tanja
I know. Just now in a game I won a red fox with the clues and had 27 remaining, when I checked it was still 27. I would have won so many streaks if my clues were added.

Just yesterday in a game I won 4 red foxes none of the clues were added but then it got me thinking that the three times I had the clues I had bought 10 clues using 1 tcredit
I was wondering why? Because after I stopped using tcredit no more addition. It shouldn't be so. I won 3 rare foxes without spending one single tcredit
8x SUPPORT
Olufolake S.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings