Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Hidden Games: Anyone else experiencing this? Replies to Olufolake 's post

Posted 12 days ago More by Olufolake S. 1 Reply

[quote=1593936][quote=1593926][quote=1593905]Respected Olufolake A red fox sighting instantly earns you 3 free Clues (maximum 9 per game) Reference: https://blog.eagerzebra.com/2018/09/19/how-to-play-hidden-official-rules/[/quote] Sampath I know but am not been given. It is not been added to my clues. For example, yesterday I had 17 clues left and won the red fox, yet my clues still remained 17 How do you explain that pls?[/quote] I am not sure that you have understood completely the rule that Sampath quoted above... Only the FIRST THREE red foxes will bring you clues (3 x 3 = 9 max). After that, red foxes will give you 150 points a couple of times ( I haven't counted how many times, to be honest). And after that, red foxes will not give you anything else. If you SAW the red fox telling you that you have won 3 clues, and they were NOT added...that was probably a glitch. It happens sometimes. [/quote] Hey Tanja I know. Just now in a game I won a red fox with the clues and had 27 remaining, when I checked it was still 27. I would have won so many streaks if my clues were added. Just yesterday in a game I won 4 red foxes none of the clues were added but then it got me thinking that the three times I had the clues I had bought 10 clues using 1 tcredit I was wondering why? Because after I stopped using tcredit no more addition. It shouldn't be so. I won 3 rare foxes without spending one single tcredit
Tanja K. posted:
Olufolake S. posted:
Sampath Kumar S. posted:
Respected Olufolake

A red fox sighting instantly earns you 3 free Clues (maximum 9 per game)

Reference:
blog.eagerzebra.com/2018/09/19/how-to-play-hidden-official-rules/

Sampath I know but am not been given. It is not been added to my clues. For example, yesterday I had 17 clues left and won the red fox, yet my clues still remained 17

How do you explain that pls?

I am not sure that you have understood completely the rule that Sampath
quoted above...
Only the FIRST THREE red foxes will bring you clues (3 x 3 = 9 max).
After that, red foxes will give you 150 points a couple of times ( I haven't
counted how many times, to be honest). And after that, red foxes will not
give you anything else.

If you SAW the red fox telling you that you have won 3 clues, and they were
NOT added...that was probably a glitch. It happens sometimes.

Hey Tanja
I know. Just now in a game I won a red fox with the clues and had 27 remaining, when I checked it was still 27. I would have won so many streaks if my clues were added.

Just yesterday in a game I won 4 red foxes none of the clues were added but then it got me thinking that the three times I had the clues I had bought 10 clues using 1 tcredit
I was wondering why? Because after I stopped using tcredit no more addition. It shouldn't be so. I won 3 rare foxes without spending one single tcredit
8x SUPPORT
Olufolake S.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1593947][quote=1593936][quote=1593926][quote=1593905]Respected Olufolake A red fox sighting instantly earns you 3 free Clues (maximum 9 per game) Reference: https://blog.eagerzebra.com/2018/09/19/how-to-play-hidden-official-rules/[/quote] Sampath I know but am not been given. It is not been added to my clues. For example, yesterday I had 17 clues left and won the red fox, yet my clues still remained 17 How do you explain that pls?[/quote] I am not sure that you have understood completely the rule that Sampath quoted above... Only the FIRST THREE red foxes will bring you clues (3 x 3 = 9 max). After that, red foxes will give you 150 points a couple of times ( I haven't counted how many times, to be honest). And after that, red foxes will not give you anything else. If you SAW the red fox telling you that you have won 3 clues, and they were NOT added...that was probably a glitch. It happens sometimes. [/quote] Hey Tanja I know. Just now in a game I won a red fox with the clues and had 27 remaining, when I checked it was still 27. I would have won so many streaks if my clues were added. Just yesterday in a game I won 4 red foxes none of the clues were added but then it got me thinking that the three times I had the clues I had bought 10 clues using 1 tcredit I was wondering why? Because after I stopped using tcredit no more addition. It shouldn't be so. I won 3 rare foxes without spending one single tcredit[/quote] I just went to HIDDEN to try it... I haven't used neither banked clues nor those bought by TCredit. Just used the default 30 clues. I got 2 red foxes by this moment, and they were added to my account both times. [img]https://i.imgur.com/stUTP9m.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/GnC3Zlq.jpg[/img] So...it's all as it should be here in my Account. If something is wrong in yours, please, try to take some screenshots and send them to the Support. I hope they can help you to solve this.
Olufolake S. posted:
Tanja K. posted:
Olufolake S. posted:
Sampath Kumar S. posted:
Respected Olufolake

A red fox sighting instantly earns you 3 free Clues (maximum 9 per game)

Reference:
blog.eagerzebra.com/2018/09/19/how-to-play-hidden-official-rules/

Sampath I know but am not been given. It is not been added to my clues. For example, yesterday I had 17 clues left and won the red fox, yet my clues still remained 17

How do you explain that pls?

I am not sure that you have understood completely the rule that Sampath
quoted above...
Only the FIRST THREE red foxes will bring you clues (3 x 3 = 9 max).
After that, red foxes will give you 150 points a couple of times ( I haven't
counted how many times, to be honest). And after that, red foxes will not
give you anything else.

If you SAW the red fox telling you that you have won 3 clues, and they were
NOT added...that was probably a glitch. It happens sometimes.

Hey Tanja
I know. Just now in a game I won a red fox with the clues and had 27 remaining, when I checked it was still 27. I would have won so many streaks if my clues were added.

Just yesterday in a game I won 4 red foxes none of the clues were added but then it got me thinking that the three times I had the clues I had bought 10 clues using 1 tcredit
I was wondering why? Because after I stopped using tcredit no more addition. It shouldn't be so. I won 3 rare foxes without spending one single tcredit

I just went to HIDDEN to try it...
I haven't used neither banked clues nor those bought by TCredit.
Just used the default 30 clues.

I got 2 red foxes by this moment, and they were added to my account
both times.

So...it's all as it should be here in my Account.
If something is wrong in yours, please, try to take some screenshots and
send them to the Support.
I hope they can help you to solve this.
183x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #2

Posts: 8,956 | Followers: 1,138 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

| Edit settings