Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Are You Real? Replies to Ofuonyebi's post

Posted 12 days ago 1 Reply

Hi Randy, I believe that no man is perfect but the creator of all things only However, a real Leader, is one who always lead by example to enable others follow...positive steps to success inspirations
Hi Randy,
I believe that no man is perfect but the creator of all things only
However, a real Leader, is one who always lead by example
to enable others follow...positive steps to success inspirations
6x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 12 days ago More by Randy I.

[quote=1594020]Hi Randy, I believe that no man is perfect but the creator of all things only However, a real Leader, is one who always lead by example to enable others follow...positive steps to success inspirations[/quote] I will agree with your comments, but still have to say that even by leading by example we are subject to not being perfect. Accepting that we are not perfect, we still aim for perfection.
Ofuonyebi '. posted:
Hi Randy,
I believe that no man is perfect but the creator of all things only
However, a real Leader, is one who always lead by example
to enable others follow...positive steps to success inspirations

I will agree with your comments, but still have to say that even by leading by example we are subject to not being perfect. Accepting that we are not perfect, we still aim for perfection.
9x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

Guru Rank: #1

| Edit settings