Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Challenges that can be reported via support desk or forum Replies to Randy's post

Posted 12 days ago More by Randy I. 1 Reply

Very similar to your other post. [b]Support[/b]: A Support Ticket is question or request for assistance from SFI support staff submitted through our Support Desk. A person should consider carefully if their need can be answered somewhere else, or if it requires assistance such as technical assistance that nobody else can help with. Support undoubtedly have multitudes of people asking for help. They are there for you with any real need. [b]Forum[/b]: Is for DISCUSSION. It's not the primary place to ask for help that only Support can handle.
Very similar to your other post.

Support: A Support Ticket is question or request for assistance from SFI support staff submitted through our Support Desk.

A person should consider carefully if their need can be answered somewhere else, or if it requires assistance such as technical assistance that nobody else can help with. Support undoubtedly have multitudes of people asking for help. They are there for you with any real need.

Forum: Is for DISCUSSION. It's not the primary place to ask for help that only Support can handle.
9x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

Guru Rank: #1

Posted 12 days ago More by Kelly C. 1 Reply

[quote=1594086]Very similar to your other post. [b]Support[/b]: A Support Ticket is a question or request for assistance from SFI support staff submitted through our Support Desk. A person should consider carefully if their need can be answered somewhere else, or if it requires assistance such as technical assistance that nobody else can help with. Support undoubtedly have multitudes of people asking for help. They are there for you with any real need. [b]Forum[/b]: Is for [b]DISCUSSION[/b], It's not the primary place to ask for help that only Support can handle. [/quote] Good Morning, Randy, I believe that he was wanting to know what is & isn't allowed! For your information, when you make all your [b]Letters Large[/b] in a word or sentence, it is like you are yelling at someone, no wonder others get offended by your posts! Just Saying, trying to be polite! Kelly C., BTL
Randy I. posted:
Very similar to your other post.

Support: A Support Ticket is a question or request for assistance from SFI support staff submitted through our Support Desk.

A person should consider carefully if their need can be answered somewhere else, or if it requires assistance such as technical assistance that nobody else can help with. Support undoubtedly have multitudes of people asking for help. They are there for you with any real need.

Forum: Is for DISCUSSION, It's not the primary place to ask for help that only Support can handle.

Good Morning, Randy,

I believe that he was wanting to know what is & isn't allowed!

For your information, when you make all your Letters Large in a word or sentence, it is like you are yelling at someone, no wonder others get offended by your posts!

Just Saying, trying to be polite!

Kelly C., BTL
2x SUPPORT
Kelly C.

United States

E365 Runner Up

| Edit settings