Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How can you make Silver if you make the points but team does not? Replies to Donna's post

Posted about 1 year ago More by Donna J. 1 Reply

Marilyn, Thank you. My sponsor is great and she would not let me throw in the towel. She keep pushing me forward and has told me the same thing. I am more discourage that I hit Silver but will not have the title because people under me don't do what they are suppose to do. I am a little relieve to realize that it is not just me. I just thought I was doing something wrong. I have offer a different contest to take money out of my own pocket to help them to make EA or to see why they were not logging in. No good.
Marilyn,
Thank you. My sponsor is great and she would not let me throw in the towel. She keep pushing me forward and has told me the same thing. I am more discourage that I hit Silver but will not have the title because people under me don't do what they are suppose to do. I am a little relieve to realize that it is not just me. I just thought I was doing something wrong. I have offer a different contest to take money out of my own pocket to help them to make EA or to see why they were not logging in. No good.
SUPPORT
Donna J.

United States

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 year ago

[quote=865404]Marilyn, Thank you. My sponsor is great and she would not let me throw in the towel. She keep pushing me forward and has told me the same thing. I am more discourage that I hit Silver but will not have the title because people under me don't do what they are suppose to do. I am a little relieve to realize that it is not just me. I just thought I was doing something wrong. I have offer a different contest to take money out of my own pocket to help them to make EA or to see why they were not logging in. No good.[/quote] Donna, I have been at it since 2014, and I am in the same boat. As recommended above, I would look hard at opting into Opti-Build and hopefully in a matter of a couple of months us active affiliates will have at least one other active affiliate below us. Keep getting BTL and you should start seeing results. Richard
Donna J. posted:
Marilyn,
Thank you. My sponsor is great and she would not let me throw in the towel. She keep pushing me forward and has told me the same thing. I am more discourage that I hit Silver but will not have the title because people under me don't do what they are suppose to do. I am a little relieve to realize that it is not just me. I just thought I was doing something wrong. I have offer a different contest to take money out of my own pocket to help them to make EA or to see why they were not logging in. No good.

Donna,

I have been at it since 2014, and I am in the same boat. As recommended above, I would look hard at opting into Opti-Build and hopefully in a matter of a couple of months us active affiliates will have at least one other active affiliate below us.

Keep getting BTL and you should start seeing results.

Richard
SUPPORT
Richard M.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Carol J.

| Edit settings