Benefits Chart (ACR)

Re: Benefits Chart (ACR)

Postby Michael 10728462 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:53 pm

how often can i get my money once earned enoubh points and how?

Michael 10728462 | Profile
AFF

Joined SFI: Tue Aug 18, 2009

Postby Gery Carson » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:40 pm

Michael 10728462 wrote:how often can i get my money once earned enoubh points and how?

See Compensation/Getting Paid FAQs:
https://www.sfimg.com/HelpDesk/CommissionsFaq.sfi

Gery Carson
Corporate
Site Admin

Joined SFI: Wed Nov 25, 1998

Postby Yvonne 10777522 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:16 am

It helps you to get to the highest that there is.

Yvonne 10777522 | Profile
AFF

Joined SFI: Sat Sep 19, 2009

Postby Sarita 10792602 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:06 pm

I was looking at the chart, and the customer bonus look pretty good. Still it is what one put into it to see an accomplishment. I will be referring back to the chart time and time again. Reading is an important assest in anything one may due. I also like the way the chart is broken down into segments with an exclamination in the tables. I think that is cool.

Sarita 10792602 | Profile
AFF

Joined SFI: Mon Sep 28, 2009

Postby Sarita 10792602 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:16 pm

Why am I having a hard time getting my points? It is starting to get annoying working a checklist that is not moving, or is everything done in exact order?

Sarita 10792602 | Profile
AFF

Joined SFI: Mon Sep 28, 2009

Postby Servando 10622866 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:19 am

If i did not reach month point it will be carry over for the next month to accumulate...

Servando 10622866 | Profile
AFF

Joined SFI: Tue May 5, 2009

Postby Ray Richardson » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:50 am

Each month the points are reset to zero on the first.

All ranks are monthly only. Points for rank do not carry over to the next month.

Ray

Ray Richardson | Profile
EA2
Site Admin

Joined SFI: Thu Dec 9, 1999

Postby Gery Carson » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:10 am

Here are some FAQs that may be helpful....

Q: I scored over 1500 points last month and was an EA, but now I have almost no points. What happened?
A: What happened is that a new month has started. The points you scored last month qualified you for the perks and payouts you received (or will be receiving) for last month. Now that a new month has begun, you begin the requalification process.

Q: Why make everyone re-qualify every month?
A: If you want to earn benefits, bonuses, and commissions, you must earn them every month. Furthermore, if there was no requalification requirement, many people would simply do nothing. Surely you do not want to invest your time and effort building a team of people who do nothing (which would mean no override commissions for you)?

Q: Last month, there were many actions on my SFI To-Do List to score easy points. Why not add more actions like these so I can easily become an EA again?
A: Reading training articles, uploading your photo, joining a2a, etc. are all very valuable actions, and that's why we rewarded you with points for doing them. HOWEVER, none of these actions create revenue, and without revenue, there can be no income earned. SFI makes it easy for you to qualify as an EA your first month because it's very important that you get the training and do the other actions those first month "easy" points are attached to. But after the first month, you have to "graduate" to other actions to earn your points. You must graduate to actions that DO create revenue. If you do not, there's no reason to be an SFI affiliate because, without revenue being generated, there can be no commissions earned.

Q: So I have to buy something now?
A: No. Buying is ALWAYS optional. You can ALWAYS earn the points you need through other activities.

Q: What are these other activities that will earn me points without having to buy something?
A: These are all listed on your SFI To-Do List at your SFI Affiliate Center homepage (www.sfimg.com). These actions include:

1. You can earn 10 to 300 points for each personally sponsored affiliate (unlimited points). Learn how at: https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/Refer.sfi

2. You can earn unlimited points selling any of the over 10,000 products and services at TripleClicks. Learn how at: https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/Refer.sfi

3. To build excitement and momentum in your group, you can reassign a portion of the affiliates you've sponsored to your "Movers" or other personally sponsored affiliates. Earn 5 points for each reassignment.

4. Log in at the SFI Affiliate Center each day and earn two points for reviewing your Alerts Page and another two points for visiting your SFI Homepage. Do both and you can earn a total of four points each day for up to 90 days (up to 360 total points).

5. Be an active EyeEarner and automatically earn 100 points each month (no purchase necessary). Note: If you're not yet an EyeEarner, your purchase of your EyeEarn Starter Kit also earns you 240 points.

6. You can earn 30 points for each group message sent to your team (maximum one per week, 120 points maximum).

Q: Are there any actions I can do where I get to KEEP the points each month?
A: Yes. For every affiliate you personally sponsor who maintains the rank of EA (Executive Affiliate), you'll get credited with 100 points for each month they are an EA. Likewise, you'll receive 150 points for each BTL (Bronze Team Leader), 200 points for each STL (Silver Team Leader), 250 points for each GTL (Gold Team Leader), and 300 points for each PTL (Platinum Team Leader). Important note: You will receive these points when the affiliate qualifies for the rank during the month. For many affiliates, this will be when Standing Orders are processed on the 10th, 20th, or last day of the month.

Q: What's the easiest way to make sure I re-qualify as an EA (Executive Affiliate) every month?
A: The easiest way is to set up a Standing Order with at least 1500 points. By setting up a Standing Order, you'll automatically receive your favorite SFI products each month (without the hassle of reordering) AND you'll always have a minimum of 1500 VersaPoints monthly (which you can use toward the EA, Bronze Team Leader, Silver Team Leader, Gold Team Leader, or the Platinum Team Leader ranks). To set up a Standing Order, simply log in at www.tripleclicks.com. Then click the green "Add To Standing Order" button beside the product(s) you wish to have in your Standing Order, and follow the simple directions to check out.

Tip: A subscription to IAHBE (International Association Home Business Entrepreneurs) is a great idea because it comes with 1500 points and will also provide you with exclusive information, training, and tools to further maximize your business success. Learn more about the IAHBE here: https://www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=5540

Q: Last month I didn't sponsor any affiliates, I didn't refer any customers, and I didn't generate any personal sales. Does that mean I won't receive any commissions?
A: Not necessarily. If you had at least 1500 points, you qualified for a share of the MaxMalls Pool (learn more about MaxMalls Pool at https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/AboutMaxMalls.sfi). Also, if you qualified for and received any co-sponsorship affiliates, then you'll earn up to 24% on any purchases they made, and up to 8% on any sales they generated during the month. Learn more about co-sponsorships at: https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/CoSponsorFAQ.sfi

Q: What are the best actions to focus on?
A: Accumulating lots of points each month means you'll earn the maximum commissions on the revenues generated in your SFI organization. But where do the revenues come from? They come from sales and purchases made at TripleClicks.com by the customers you REFER and the affiliates you SPONSOR. In other words, You CREATE revenue in your organization by referring and sponsoring...and then you MAXIMIZE the commissions you earn on that revenue by achieving the maximum number of VersaPoints you can each month. Therefore, because it both creates AND maximizes your earnings with SFI, you should always have a strong focus on referring and sponsoring. Learn more about referring and sponsoring here: https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/ReferAndSponsor.sfi

Q: I understand that I can earn unlimited points with my purchases at TripleClicks–which is great–but are there any other reasons why I should buy from TripleClicks?
A: Yes. See: https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Day14.sfi

Q: When and how do I get paid?
A: See our "Getting Paid" FAQs here: https://www.sfimg.com/HelpDesk/CommissionsFaq.sfi

Gery Carson
Corporate
Site Admin

Joined SFI: Wed Nov 25, 1998

Postby Swathi 10761538 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:16 pm

I was a little confused as to how the points transfer into cash

Swathi 10761538 | Profile
AFF

Joined SFI: Thu Sep 10, 2009

Postby Ray Richardson » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:44 pm

Swathi 10761538 wrote:I was a little confused as to how the points transfer into cash

Versa Points do not transfer into cash.

Money is only made when SFI sells something.

Versa Points determine your rank and your rank determines the percentage of your sales and downline purchases that you earn.

Ray

Ray Richardson | Profile
EA2
Site Admin

Joined SFI: Thu Dec 9, 1999

PreviousNext

Return to Getting Started