SFI business in India

SFI President and Founder, Gery Carson, answers your "big picture" questions. For customer service questions, use support.sfimg.com.

SFI business in India

Postby Leslie 11632931 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:43 am

Hi,
My name is Leslie Bar. I had few queries regarding SFI which are mentioned below.

Does SFI have an office in India? If Yes where? If No, do you have any plans to enter the Indian market?

I am an Executive affiliate of SFI. I have seen a lot of Indian members who have signed in. But I do not see the confidence in them with regard to the opportunities SFI offers. For instance, I have two CSA’s who still have not registered. Instead of repeated emails from CSA mailer, they have not responded. How do I convince them so that they are active on SFI?

I personally feel that SFI can be as popular as Facebook or Twitter. Are there any measures taken from your end to expand your business online so that more people are aware about the benefits that SFI offers?

Awaiting your response.

Leslie 11632931 | Profile
AFF

Joined SFI: Tue Apr 3, 2012

Re: SFI business in India

Postby Chris 11158365 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:35 pm

Hi Leslie,

First i would like to say i felt the same way as you, at the beginning, but being here for over a year now and almost 2 i have seriously changed my mind about SFI and India....for simple reasons, i'd like to direct you first to the active affiliate page of Indian SFI members, as you can see there are many, many active affiliates in India that are taking their business serious and are succeeding, you can see here...

https://www.sfimg.com/Leaders/Country?country=IN

Second off, myself, i have 2 Indian affiliates that are BTL's, both doing very, very well, they communicate with me on a regular basis, ask questions when needed AND recruit, sponsor, purchase, sell, everything! They are 2 of my best affiliates, and one has been with me now for over 7 months! I appreciate these affiliates very, very much , as you know it's our job to find the affiliates willing to make this work for themselves, color, race, nationality or country does not matter, as long as they are willing to make a better life for themselves.

I know the feeling of this as i felt it myself, but if you continue on your quest i'm sure you will change your mind about this, please take a look at the leaders of India, there are so many and they are great workers!

Your 2 csa's that have not registered is not a country problem, as you will find people from the U.S., Canada, Brazil, Italy, United Kingdom EVERYWHERE that the same thing can happen...some will, some won't, our job is to find the ones that will!

To answer your question about expanding, i'd like you to go to any search engine and simply type in SFI , you will see it comes up high on the FIRST page ... seems to me that the word is out and people know about this opportunity! Also, SFI has US to promote, advertise, and recruit, that's hundreds of thousands of people spreading the word!

I hope this helps, don't ever give up, advertise, find those affiliates that are willing, there are many, many out there! Got get'em!

Chris

Chris 11158365 | Profile
GTL

Joined SFI: Wed Aug 11, 2010

Postby 8743506 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:49 pm

Leslie,

We expand into other countries by enrolling ECAs in various countries so that they can offer products more conveniently. As this ECA report here ( https://www.sfimg.com/ECAreport ) expands, the coverage of SFI and TC increases.

Seek hese sellers in your country of India: http://www.tripleclicks.com/ecasByCountry.php?country=IN

Mike

PS. India is the #1 country in total SFI Affiliates who are active, with USA in second place.

8743506 | Profile
EA2

Joined SFI: Thu Aug 12, 2004

Postby Ritu Anand » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:28 pm

Some of what you say is true, but some of it I can relate to. I was fortunate enough to have a very enthusiastic PSA but unfortunately, she is quite put off with the way things has worked out and is now planning to opt-out.

What happened was that firstly, she was watching the green line very closely and was over the line at that time - so she did not miss out on E365, but, due to the timing difference between USA and India and the fact that she works during the day here, when she logged in at her usual time 24 hrs later and found out that she had been disqualified, as the line went up after she last logged in before 24 hours was up here. She immediately bought tcredits hoping to get back on the wagon but nothing happened and although she wrote to support and Gery and i did the same we have not heard from anyone regarding this issue - to me that is a real shame as it seems most unfair, taking the timing difference into consideration I feel that at least 24 hrs should be given to all before cut off takes place.

On top of that this same PSA had ordered a book on Arthiritis from TC soon after joining - it has not reached her till today and although she has written about it no one has contacted her or told her whats happening about it. And as, she rightfully says to me, "how can i ask people to join me knowing that i am not satisfied with the treatment being doled out to me." I spend money and get nothing for it and do not even get an answer after having enquired about it.

I know this message will probably be censored and not reach the forum - which is a shame. If no one is going to do anything to set our minds at ease - how do we face the jungle out there. Please someone do something and let us know what is happening. Each American dollar is worth 50 indian rupees so to people in India it really means something when they spend money on goods they don't recieve. :)

Ritu Anand | Profile
BTL

Joined SFI: Tue Jan 3, 2012

Postby rgkmzk » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:58 am

There are many active and wonderful people in India who are working in SFI. Things go wrong, or are not right all the time in everything you do, unless people live in a very different world than I do. No matter where I've worked or what I have done, there is always something that isn't up to my expectations all of the time. It is important to look at the BIG picture. The frustrations, disappointments and unexpected problems will come up anywhere, the important thing is to balance it out in your own mind with the good and the potential for success when you work through them. How well you accept and work through these things is the measure of success in any venture you try. Be part of the solution, don't give in to the problems.

rgkmzk | Profile
BTL

Joined SFI: Mon May 30, 2011

Postby Charlotta 11544383 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:54 am

Ritu Anand wrote:"how can i ask people to join me knowing that i am not satisfied with the treatment being doled out to me."

I hope you'll get an answer on all the questions and this one is one I can identify myself with at the moment, even if I am very satisfied with the support I'll be given from SFI and the support team by live chat or email. What I'm more worried about is to refer TC-members as long there's ECAs who's not deliver, ECAs who's spam their customers and things like I don't want to be a part for having customers into.

My suggestions to SFI/TC which I believe can solve some of this issues is:

1. Have ECAs to specify deliver time as a rule and if they don't deliver within the time, eliminate ECAs immediate without excuses.

2. If ECAs hanlde against existing rules, eliminate the ECAs after (max) one contact if no changes from the ECA appear then.

Charlotta 11544383 | Profile
AFF

Joined SFI: Thu Dec 1, 2011

Postby Ritu Anand » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:15 am

Thanks for your responses and yes, I agree with you Charlotta that ECA's should be bound by rules. I also think that TC should be given a time limit, within which they either deliver through the concerned ECA or refund the money to the buyer so that there is no feeling of being ripped off.

rgkmzk I agree we need to focus on solutions rather than problems, however, there are somethings that are not in your control - yet it is essential that they get solved before you go further. After all, how can one ask people to buy if you cannot guarantee that they will get their product or their money back in due time.

Would someone in the know in the admin of SFI please address this issue asap. I do not want to loose my previously very enthusiastic PSA for the wrong reasons. :?

Ritu Anand | Profile
BTL

Postby Gery Carson » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:12 pm

Hi Ritu,

1. We are approaching 2000 ECAs. We are continually monitoring them and suspending those who violate our rules, do not deliver products in a timely manner, etc. But the VERY BEST way that we can create a wonderful experience for shoppers at TripleClicks is if all SFI affiliates treat TripleClicks like their own store as they should. Specifically, if you see an ECA or a product listing that is not right, overpriced, has a bad image, or whatever, REPORT IT! That's why we have the "Report Abuse" link. SFI affiliates must participate in policing TripleClicks. We are partners. It is OUR store, together, and we must work together to make it the best it can be.

2. I specifically remember personally replying to the E365 issue. Did you not receive my reply? Do you and her especially have our address whitelisted to help assure you receive our responses? I believe I referred you to the Second Chance Program for E365. We give everyone a second chance to make the finals if they fall under the green line as you should know.

3. Why would you say such a thing about censoring? We address all kinds of issues here on the Forum openly and honestly every day. I take offense to your suggestion that we do anything but this. I work very hard to be here regularly (I've posted over 3000 times, second only to Ray Richardson) and I personally answer HUNDREDS of emails from affiliates every week.

Gery Carson
Corporate
Site Admin

Joined SFI: Wed Nov 25, 1998

Postby Ritu Anand » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:32 am

Hi Gery,

Thank you so much for your response and I am really sorry if I have offended you - that was definitely not the way it was meant to be. In fact, when we did not hear from you, I was quite surprised because i have read a lot of the posts you have put out there and I have found you to be a very fair and progressive person. Thus, when neither of us heard from you or support I could not understand why - nor could I explain it to my PSA.

We have both whitelisted your addresses at SFI, however, we do find sometimes that when we get mail from your end with links in it - the links do not always open. I had written about it to support and asked that they please send regular emails instead of the links as we cannot always read what is said in them.

I must admit that we have not written into report abuse - just wrote to both SFI and TC support and thought that was all we needed to do. I will get Neelu to write in and report the issue. Thanks for that tip:)

I still feel that there needs to be a fairer system for the green line than the second chance for those not living in your part of the world, Gery. Second chance is never as good as the first and also it does not make up for the disillusionment and disappointment one feels when one has been so looking forward to something and has lost the opportunity due to no fault of their own. Please do something to rectify it. If the green line gives at least a 24 hour notice before reaching deadline that should suffice.

As for the censoring bit Gery, I said that because I had recently written a post regarding a certain Co-op <oops, it was deleted again. To be fair to all, we do not discuss co-ops other than SBuilder on the forum. It does not matter if the comments are good or bad> However, all this was censored from my post and only the tail end of it was published.

I know that it probably happened without your know-how Gery, but it did happen and that is why I remarked about it. I have been very happy with SFI since the day I started. I have learnt a tremendous amount through it and that is why I highly recommend it to all I know. I just have to get that bit about TC figured out.

Sorry once again, for offending you. As I said earlier, I have found you to be a very fair and reasonable man and that is why I could not understand why I was getting no response from either you or support.:)

Ritu Anand | Profile
BTL

Postby Ritu Anand » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:16 am

Would someone please point me in the direction of the "Report Abuse" Link - I cannot seem to find it. Thanks :)

Ritu Anand | Profile
BTL

Next

Return to Ask Gery