International Affiliate Resources
Since 1985, SFI has grown into a worldwide organization with more than 1.6 million affiliates in more than 200 countries. To help you succeed, we offer lots of features especially designed for our international business owners and affiliates targeting customers and prospects outside the U.S.:
The TripleClicks MasterCard (formerly known as the SFI Cash Card) opens up an array of exciting financial benefits for SFI affiliates worldwide:
- No need to wait days or weeks for your commission checks to arrive by postal mail! Instead, get your SFI commissions paid directly to your card, then convert to cash–in your country's currency–instantly at almost any ATM machine world-wide!
- Use your TripleClicks MasterCard to pay bills, to order products at TripleClicks.com, or use your card anywhere else online or offline that accepts MASTERCARD®!
- Check your balance and more online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Your TripleClicks MasterCard is a powerful recruiting tool, too. Pull out your TC MasterCard and explain how your friends can become SFI affiliates, too, and get money deposited on their own TripleClicks MasterCard 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from sales all over the world! An easy and professional way to do this is to give them your business card or SFI X-Card.
- The TripleClicks MasterCard also facilitates new, "quick pay" commissions. Later this year, you'll be able to make a sale and receive your commission the same week, no matter where you are in the world!
To get your Cash Card, make sure "TripleClicks MasterCard" (default) is chosen as your Commission Payment Option HERE. Once you have accumulated $20 in commissions, you will be notified via e-mail and alerts in the SFI Affiliate Center that you are now eligible and can order your card. Just follow the directions in this e-mail to order your card directly through Payoneer. Your TripleClicks MasterCard will come loaded with the balance of your account, minus $19.95 (a one-time fee) for the cost of processing your card.
Once you receive your card, you can start using it immediately, and each month you generate commissions, we will automatically deposit your earnings on to your card for instant access. If you have any questions, please stop by our Support Desk.
*The banks issuing TripleClicks MasterCards require a 10-day hold on initial commission deposits for new cards. If you receive your card prior to the end of this hold period, your card may not yet reflect your commission balance.
- TCredits—TCredits allow you to take FULL advantage of your TripleClicks member benefits. Use your TCredits for member listings, to bid on Pricebenders™ Auctions, to play Eager Zebra games, and more. Credits can be used at any time but do expire one year from purchase.
- S-Builder Co-op Unit—Our international advertising co-op, available to all SFI affiliates. Accelerate your path to success!
- PSAs to Go (10 Pack)—Instantly strengthen your team and increase your potential earning power with a group of your own PSAs!
- Hundreds of e-books and other digital products
To review all approved ECAs (E-Commerce Associates) in your country:
1. Go to www.tripleclicks.com/ecaCountries.php (log in if necessary using your SFI ID and password).
2. Select your country from among those listed.
3. You'll see a list of all ECAs (along with a brief description of their product lines) located within your chosen country. Just click an ECA link to view its details page and individual products.
By the way, if you really like an ECA you find on the report, be sure to click the "Connect" button on the company's TConnect store page help boost its power ranking. You might also receive special offers, etc. from the ECAs you connect with!
PLUS...keep in mind that there could be many, many more ECAs in your country in the coming weeks and months. Why not take advantage of this opportunity and sign up some ECAs yourself? There could be thousands of other SFI affiliates just like you in your country who want to start buying and selling products from local ECAs. By referring some ECAs in your country, YOU can become a major beneficiary! You can be the one earning lifetime royalties every time an affiliate or other TC member buys or sells the products of the ECAs you've referred. Learn more HERE.
Stop by the SFI Forum and join in-depth discussions of SFI products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7.
The country- and region-specific sub-forums at the SFI Forum let you discuss SFI topics pertaining specifically to your country and/or region of the world in your own language. ONLY fellow SFI Affiliates in your country and/or region may join these discussions, which can range from cultural considerations for marketing in the region to best payment and shipping, and more! NOTE: If your country has fewer than 10,000 affiliates, you will not see a country-specific category at the SFI Forum. You WILL, however, always have access to your region sub-forum.
Check our your country/region's sub-forum HERE now.
You can target potential affiliates with banners featuring country-specific currency and different languages HERE.
Earn income by getting others to take actions–such as filling out forms.
Each time you generate a qualified SFIPPA action, you'll earn a bounty. NOTE: Important restrictions apply!
You can easily view the cost for products at SFI's TripleClicks.com (TC) store in your national currency by using the Currency Converter, located at the bottom of the TripleClicks.com screen. Just choose one of the 17 currencies available from the menu, and all product prices displayed at TripleClicks.com will be in that selected currency. Currencies available to view at the TC store are: United States Dollar, Euro, United Kingdom Pounds, Japanese Yen, Canadian Dollar, Australian Dollar, Russian Rubles, Mexican Pesos, New Zealand Dollar, Singapore Dollar, Hong Kong Dollar, Swedish Krona, Norwegian Krone, Malaysian Ringgit, South African Rand, Swiss Franc, and Indian Rupee. NOTE: All SFI transactions are processed in U.S. Dollars.
SFIMG provides many language translations for its Websites. For the general SFI Affiliate Center, please see "Language Translation at SFI." NOTE: For more information on language translation, check out this article written by SFI President Gery Carson.
SFI's Gift Certificate program is designed primarily to allow affiliates to give gift certificates as incentives (read more about this here). However, this resource can also be used to enable easier international payments when options for your downline members living outside the U.S. is limited and/or problematic.
Here's how it could work: just deposit money into your SFI Gift Certificate account, and ask your affiliates who wish to become an Executive Affiliate what amount they require to purchase a qualifying item. Have them pay you in any form of payment you work out with them and then issue them the appropriate gift certificate. They can now go to TripleClicks.com and make their EA-qualifying purchase using that gift certificate!
Example: One of your affiliates would like to become an Executive Affiliate (EA) by purchasing 200 TripleClicks Credits, which is $64. He gives you $64 in the form of payment you agreed upon. You issue him a $64 gift certificate. He can now go to TC, put the credits in his shopping cart, and pay for it using the $64 gift certificate you issued to him. You now have a new Executive Affiliate on your team, resulting in a stronger team and higher commissions for you in the coming months!
Match up co-sponsors and CSAs by country, and boost activity by encouraging better communications and compatibility among team members in regards to language, culture, etc. The CSA exchange allows you to swap CSAs in your organization from other countries to receive an equal number of CSAs from YOUR country.
Grow your income by growing your knowledge! The Ask SC archive features 52,387 answers to 842 business questions from the SFI Community.
Short for "Affiliate To Affiliate." SFI's social networking program. With a2a, you can search, browse, and exchange messages with ANY SFI affiliate; identify SFI affiliates in your own country, state/province, or even city; search by gender, age, join date, common goals, and more, or by any combination. Click HERE to register and begin using a2a.
Find out how many SFI Affiliates are living in your country.
A listing of the world's countries and the currencies each uses.
SFI accepts Check/Money Order, PayPal, credit card, TripleClicks TCurrency, and many other payment methods. Affiliates in the following countries can simply choose their preferred payment methods during the checkout process right before they place orders at the store.
NOTE: Orders for products prohibited for shipment by your specific country's customs laws cannot be processed.
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
Central African Republic
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
Democratic Republic of the Congo
French Southern Territories
Heard Island and McDonald Islands
Micronesia, Federated States of
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
S. Georgia and S. Sandwich Islands
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Svalbard and Jan Mayen
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Vatican City State (Holy See)
Virgin Islands (British)
Virgin Islands (U.S.)
Wallis and Futuna