SFI Personal Website Policy
SFI does NOT do approvals of Websites, mainly due to the large size of the SFI affiliate base and the fact that Websites can be changed immediately after an approval is given. For the purposes of this policy, your Facebook page, Twitter page, any other social media page are also considered your "personal" Websites.
With that in mind, our policy is pretty simple and can be boiled down to three basic suggestions:
- Don't make SFI, TripleClicks (including any associated programs, products, ECAs, etc.) look bad. Stay away from disparaging remarks and be sure to present your SFI business professionally on your Website.
- Stick strictly with information that's currently published on the SFI Affiliate Center. Be sure to update your page so that any changes to the SFI Affiliate Program, TripleClicks products, etc. will be accurately reflected on your Website.
TIP: An easy way to stay completely up to date is by checking daily the SFI News thread at the Forum (https://www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=23), as well as the Alerts and the Stream tabs on your SFI Affiliate Center homepage (https://www.sfimg.com). Out-of-date sites will be asked to go offline and future site development privileges will be rescinded.
- Be nice! Professionalism requires civility and helpfulness to your prospective and current team members.
- No wholesale reproductions of Gateway Web pages, Affiliate Center or TripleClicks Web pages, or any other Web pages created, maintained, or hosted by Carson Services, Inc., or its division or partner companies, except those elements explicitly excluded such as TripleClick product department/sub-department pages and SFI marketing banner ads.
- You absolutely cannot portray yourself as SFI Corporate, SFI Marketing Group, or TripleClicks or any other of our company divisions. It MUST be clear to a casual observer you are an affiliate and NOT speaking for or directly representing SFI Corporate or its divisions.
- Income Guarantees. Under no circumstances should you suggest or imply that persons joining the SFI affiliate program are guaranteed to earn income.
If you're unable to commit to these suggestions, do NOT attempt to operate a Website utilizing SFI and/or TripleClicks information other than banners, which automatically update for you, provided you use the CODE as required and not install the actual banners. See all our available banners HERE.